E30gangsta and Natalie hate me post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30gangsta and Natalie hate me post!

Edit: tons of pics posted in lower thread.....

Well we had our meeting and it was amazing but I had like 3 pitchers before I got home. I got thrown out of Hooters for drinking too much beer and Im posting now till E30gangsta made it home. Pics coming as soon as I sober up or E30gansta posts!

Teaser for sure!
    Last edited by Vedubin01; 05-13-2007, 06:28 AM. Reason: pics
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

so how did you get home from hooters all drunk n shit? you didnt drive that gorgeous e30 did you? i'd fly to miami and kick your ass
    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

pics....now

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

fly to miami and kick my ass because thats how we do! JK I have been training for like 15 years on how to drink 3 pitchers of beer. Im home and safe. Thats all that matters! And Ill post when I can see what Im doing! JK! Picking on E30gansta!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I <3 hooters :)

Comment

There is no excuse for drunk driving, sorry.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
              +1, you're kind of a shitty person.
              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
              1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                fly to miami and kick my ass because thats how we do! JK I have been training for like 15 years on how to drink 3 pitchers of beer. Im home and safe. Thats all that matters! And Ill post when I can see what Im doing! JK! Picking on E30gansta!
                And you give me shit? Please.
                Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Gordon -- sounds like u guys had fun .. i had every intention of making it out there, even got the day off work.. turns out my nieces had their first communion ceremony today --

hope the pics come soon --
                  --Hayden--
                  '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                  '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                  '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                  www.G2IC.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                    No asshole, all that matters is that you didn't kill someone else.
                    All Your Base Is Belongs To Us

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post

Please show me where I said I was behind the drivers seat driving after drinking?

The headline was a dig at E30gangsta because we got a bit loud at Hooters! Thats all! It was an amazing day for cars and while I am uploading my camera now, here are some pics of some of the cars that made it out from others members that showed up.

Comment

i want a gt3rs

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X