backtrail69(isaac) dyno fun...pic and vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

backtrail69(isaac) dyno fun...pic and vid

well today isaac was in my neck of the woods tuning his car. ben(grebnut) was helping with the tuning. car sounds awesome. this vid does it no justice and after a quick ride on the freeway, i don't think any m20 deserves to live its life N/A. anyways heres the results.:D

thanks again to isaac for motivating me to turbo my shit. i wasnt sure i was going to but now its a must!:p:p

Originally posted by rwdrift
    Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
    - Erick

Thanks man. It really ripped on the way back through the express lane tunnel. :D

Heres my thread.
    :: PNW Crew ::
    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

wow looks and sounds great! Have fun with that!

Comment

nice man! I dig it!
        hellaflush x driftunit

Comment

Hell Yeah!!!!

Comment

i seen the smoke rise up after he let off.. did you guys have a cooling fan for the car, or you just made some fast runs?
            i herd cooling is the key to those high numbers. especially when your doing 120 standing still, hard to replicate but if you could the power would be alot different.

Comment

There was a fan on the front, but the clutch fan was doing pretty well at keeping things cool. The smoke is from my WG dump. It is right under the DP.
              :: PNW Crew ::
              '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Awsome stuff Isaac!! I cant wait to grow some nuts and go to 12psi. :p
                Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Working...
                X