Clear All

hater blockas

Comment

yeah serial, niggah

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Damn dude, how much do you weigh?!

Comment

im big 295. thank god im str8 no high blood pressure or anything. always have been and weve tryed everything except surgery. i eat salad and gain weight it truely sucks. but w.e. i love to do active things guess i got gotta work @ it more. but im always down for some kind of sport/physical activity
          Last edited by e30 gangsta; 05-17-2007, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
            im big 295. thank god im str8 no high blood pressure or anything. always have been and weve tryed everything except surgery. i eat salad and gain weight it truely sucks. but w.e. i love to do active things guess i got gotta work @ it more. but im always down for some kind of sport/physical activity
            You really do look like that guy from Hot Fuzz and Shawn of the Dead, you should go around messin' with people like that.

I'm the opposite, I can't gain weight, I've been 155-165 forever...or what seems like forever.
            Reminiscing...

Comment

ha wanna trade. yeah i was overwieght all my life. then played hs football and gained alot of weight to play right tackle. it sucks tho. when u go to a doctor and thousandsof test later they are still stumped. the thyroid one made the most sense but i was mis diagnosed. i guess well see what happens been working out with a friend for a couple of weeks so we will see id really like to loose some without going under the knife

Comment

fuck yes dude. here's a present:

Comment

ha thanks man :)

Comment

My friend is about the same weight and he complains about my car being small! Hah! Anyways, enough off the subject, your car looks nice! Did you do anything new to it at all?
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

hahah good pic!

Comment

Yeah i cleaned it and installed a new tranny. Now the waterpump went :(. So ill be installing a reiger lip, koni and sways sometime soon.

Comment

Nice pic.. It almost looks like your car is all one color and the rims match.. I'm just sayin' ;-)) Thanks for putting the meet together. Good times.

On a side note, I really need a place to install a few things on my car.. Hook it up?

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
                          97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

Working...
                          X