new guy with cabrio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new guy with cabrio

hey whats up guys, well i finally have my account with this forum and well from the last meet we had i met really nice peeps and i was happy, hope to make really good friends so we can help each other, below are a few photo of my car.

Awesome. Now just changed the wheels and you will be set! :) Nice meeting ya btw.

Comment

Bronzits are joining every where. The car looks amazing and thats truely the first bronzit vert I have ever seen. Also, I don't think the wheels are THAT bad but the car would look a lot better with a drop...I have to do it too to mine.

Looks great though!

Comment

nice bronzit vert. change rims now.

nice women modeling the car in the first pic. can i say gf/fiancee/wife?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeE30325i View Post
          nice bronzit vert. change rims now.

nice women modeling the car in the first pic. can i say gf/fiancee/wife?

lol wify......i know about the rims lol i am dying to change them which i will.

Comment

Originally posted by -Javier- View Post
            lol wify......i know about the rims lol i am dying to change them which i will.
            very nice.

and yes, pretty much anything will look better than those. well except for tri-spokes, so dont get those. lol

Comment

Hey, glad you found us! :p
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Welcome to the site.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                  Hey, glad you found us! :p
                  thank dude and thanks for inviting me remember from bimmerforum. you send me a pm (PHOTOGUY30523) about the meeting........thanks

Comment

glad you made it out and joined the army of E30s here in Sofla. It was good meeting you and hope to see you around in more meets!
                    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

conformity ftl.

Jk, I would change those rims too although they don't look that bad. Your vert pulls off diving boards nicely.

91 318is

Comment

The car looks clean......
                        sigpic
                        88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
                        e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

clean like a mofo but as stated earlier ditch them wheels but damn that thing is CLEEEAN wish my engine bay looked like that
                          Originally posted by ebelements
                          Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Car looks clean!

What are your plans?

Chic is smokin, more pics!!!

Comment

don`t like rims... and US bampers...With Euro bampers car will look more beautiful

Comment

Working...
                              X