• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another video, jerkys..

Right click on "save as", don't bogard the bandwidth

Autoxing the red beast.

-Charlie
    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
    FYYFF

That was pretty sweet. I wish everyone who posted a video from inside the cab would have one of those cam-mounts.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

that cool....someday i will participate in an auto-x

Comment

That seems like an awfully big, open autox track. Our SoloII courses are small and tight around here; I've never tached out second in an autox and I've got a 4.10LSD.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Nice video. I've hit almost redline in 3rd before at one at VMP.

Nick

Comment

looks like fun, I want to autox sometime in the future

Comment

Nice :nice:

Hit that horn a little bit? haha, but car sounds awesome and looks to be a lot of fun! :up:

Comment

What is under the hod? It sounds meaner than usual.
                And you gotta love thoes godamned horns on the seering wheel which always get tapped when your spinning it around wildly! :o
                "My backpack's got jets..."

~MC Chris is my co-pilot~

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                  That seems like an awfully big, open autox track. Our SoloII courses are small and tight around here; I've never tached out second in an autox and I've got a 4.10LSD.
                  The course designers always seem to like long slaloms whenever we run this lot, I was banging the limiter in 2nd on both of the slaloms there, I was actually letting way off before that last hairpin.

As for the motor, it's a pretty much stock 2.5 m20 with a stromung catback.

-Charlie
                  '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                  FYYFF

Comment

Hey, jerky is my word.. copywrited and started using it on the east coast from the old jerky boys movie.. lol

i saw the last video.. havent seen this one yet, but that fist one was cool. Im pretty close to Summit Point, and ive always wanted to try something like that.
                    Old and improved:

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport
                      Hey, jerky is my word.. copywrited and started using it on the east coast from the old jerky boys movie.. lol

i saw the last video.. havent seen this one yet, but that fist one was cool. Im pretty close to Summit Point, and ive always wanted to try something like that.
                      I grew up in Northern Va, so I'm well familiar with "jerky".

Summit pt's a fun track too, it'll be great when they finally finish building the shenandoah circuit.

-Charlie
                      FYYFF

Comment

Awesome vid, Charlie. Nice driving.

Comment

Looks fun. Last auto-x track i was on you had to dodge cones and hundreds of signs, it was crazy.

Comment

Never auto-x'd before, looks like you did pretty good, a bit...jerky? :P :roll: Bad joke, sorry. I dig the sound of the Stromung.
                            -Ted

Comment

Diggin the vid Charlie...where was this at? What tires were you on? Azenis still?

Comment

Working...
                              X