Some recent pics of NOM3RCY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blunt View Post
    i like how you fucksticks hear the word "geezer" and the first thing that comes out of your mouth after my cock is "blunt". i get no respect from thull. im at a car show with this waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles saturday and he starts comparing me to his grandpa. of course this is "after" we installed his solid aluminum motor mounts. he was all nice and shit before they went in
    Wow, 11:30 PM - I know how cranky you get late at night so I'll let it slide.

Seriously though, we were going to do the tranny mounts too but it was after 4pm and he had to get ready for bed
    Brian
    89 M3 2.5 - 91 318iS - 91 325iX - 06 X5 4.8iS - 03 525i Touring - Some 91 850s, and a few parts cars...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
      Hey Oil-leak....

Somehow the menacing nature of "NO M3RCY" is lost when the text/logo on the webpage is pink.

Say hi to Plumpt for me too.

-C
      Unfortunately I can't account for people that have their display preferences set to 'receiver'
      Brian
      89 M3 2.5 - 91 318iS - 91 325iX - 06 X5 4.8iS - 03 525i Touring - Some 91 850s, and a few parts cars...

Comment

Originally posted by thull View Post
        Wow, 11:30 PM - I know how cranky you get late at night so I'll let it slide.

Seriously though, we were going to do the tranny mounts too but it was after 4pm and he had to get ready for bed
        while this is partially true the reason we wernt able to finish the tranny mounts is the EPA showed up and ordered the car out of the neighborhood. it seems oil was running down my driveway and into wayzata sewers and killing wildlife in the lake. im going to buy you a truckload of permagasket for your birthday dude
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
          while this is partially true the reason we wernt able to finish the tranny mounts is the EPA showed up and ordered the car out of the neighborhood. it seems oil was running down my driveway and into wayzata sewers and killing wildlife in the lake. im going to buy you a truckload of permagasket for your birthday dude
          Originally posted by Simon S
          When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

haha look at that duck covered in 15w50

anyways...

I was worried about the EPA showing up, they followed me from Minneapolis so I tried to lose em.

I think they just followed the oil trail, but I bet we could have gotten out of there in time if we could find any tools.
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by thull View Post
              haha look at that duck covered in 15w50

anyways...

I was worried about the EPA showing up, they followed me from Minneapolis so I tried to lose em.

I think they just followed the oil trail, but I bet we could have gotten out of there in time if we could find any tools.
              No shit, the scary thing is that MY TOOLS are over there right now too!
              Originally posted by Simon S
              When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Hey Brian,
                Just had to let you know...You followed me up the onramp to 169 from 394 about a month ago now. You were right on my ass and my VW was leaning and squeeling at 45. Got onto 169 and you passed me by, I threw up a V and watched your car the rest of the way. A week later I found a nice e30 for sale, and now I look at a shiny red 325is in my garage. Seeing your car was a fuggin religious experience.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuper View Post
                  No shit, the scary thing is that MY TOOLS are over there right now too!
                  oh man, I am so sorry
                  Brian

Comment

Originally posted by VWGolfDriv3r View Post
                    Hey Brian,
                    Just had to let you know...You followed me up the onramp to 169 from 394 about a month ago now. You were right on my ass and my VW was leaning and squeeling at 45. Got onto 169 and you passed me by, I threw up a V and watched your car the rest of the way. A week later I found a nice e30 for sale, and now I look at a shiny red 325is in my garage. Seeing your car was a fuggin religious experience.
                    Yea, fast e30s do that. :)
                    :: PNW Crew ::
                    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by VWGolfDriv3r View Post
                      Hey Brian,
                      Cool I actually remember that, my girlfriend said that someone in a VW waved as I passed, but I didn't see - too busy paying attention to the traffic.

I was always wondering who it was, if I knew them or not or if I'd hear about it on a board lol small world.

What year 325?
                      Brian

Comment

89 Zinnaberot 325is. M3s are a bit out of my range for the time being, and the 325 is a decent toy so far ;) I have to work morning of Trashwerks but I can't wait to see your car up close sometime! Are you going to the Volksport show the next weekend?

Comment

car is super hawtz, lawlz.

Comment

I'll be at the German Auto Fest in St Paul the next weekend
                            Brian

Comment

car is hot as always
                              PNW Crew
                              90 m3
                              06 m5

Comment

Working...
                              X