a few newer pics (with recent mods)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few newer pics (with recent mods)

since the last time i posted pics, i've added a few mods.

euro lights, euro bumper trim, complete E30 M3 suspension, staggered DS2s,(spacers are 12mm in back, 10mm in front) bf goodrich G-force (235/40/17 in back, 215/40/17 in front), S52 w/OBD1 conversion (+3.5 euro HFM, 24# injectors, etc) auto to 5sp conversion, UUC stage 2 flywheel/clutch, UUC RSC36 exhaust, OBD2 M3 cats, UUC adjustable shortshift, UUC weighted "M-tech" style knob, M-tech2 steering wheel, M3 gauge cluster, and probably a few other things im forgetting...

i still have a few things to sort out in the engine bay, and i apologize for it being filthy (the engine)
    it will be detailed and sorted out in the next couple weeks...

plans for the summer include forced induction, changing the interior from natur to black, and doing full shadowline treatment.

oh, and it's sitting funny because it's parked on a weird slope... the rears arent all wonky like that, and the front end sits a bit lower, when on a flat surface..

Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

That is amazing! When I grow up I want my car to be like that!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Good looking car....very good looking car.
      sigpic

Comment

Dude, it's blunt's car with plastics. :D

Very nice! I don't often like DS2's on E30's, but that looks awesome! I like those exhaust tips.

Comment

lol, why not just buy an e30 m3? heh

very nicely put together

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
          function>form

Comment

Originally posted by dmoney(AB) View Post
            lol, why not just buy an e30 m3? heh

very nicely put together

haha.. thanks!

umm.. E30 M3s are neat n all, but there's no real "sleeper" factor in those.

i really like rolling up on mustang GTs and then watching the looks on their faces as i pull away in what looks like an econobox hunk of shit.

M3s LOOK a lot faster than they are... i like it the other way around.
            There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

SHIT, that is HOT.

I love DSII's on an e30... damn that thing is pimp.

How quick do you reckon it is?

Btw, those exhaust tips are fucking sexy.
              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Dude what you're in Maryland!? Man where did you get the 5 lug?! Very jealous, I need to see the car soon! So where are you located in Baltimore anyways? I am always up at Towson to see my lady...
                Reminiscing...

Comment

This is great..... DS2's are fucking beautiful on E30s. I love them.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                  1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                  1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                    Dude what you're in Maryland!? Man where did you get the 5 lug?! Very jealous, I need to see the car soon! So where are you located in Baltimore anyways? I am always up at Towson to see my lady...
                    i got the 5 lug from an E30 M3 (had all the stuff shipped from chicago)

i live in fells point, and work in mt vernon.. im always at bmw towson getting parts. i have some stuff coming in soon, so i'll be up there early in the week...

i'll shoot you a PM the day before i go... you can take it for a spin.

Comment

i still have a few things to sort out in the engine bay, and i apologize for it being filthy (the engine)
                      it will be detailed and sorted out in the next couple weeks...
                      My eyes are bleeding at the sight of your dirty ass engine... Wait, wtf are you talking about?? lol

99% of the guys here are whacking off to your car, I promise... It kicks ass!
                      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

:D thanks yalls...

i forgot.. we also used UUC stainless brake lines, and stainless clutch line.

the rear is a 3.23 out of a 2000 Mcoupe.

Comment

Can you describe your exhaust system, from motor to muffler, please?

Sounds like you might've used S52 headers, S52 center section w/ cats, and an E36 catback --- is that right? So the E36 exhaust was a straight swap?

Comment

I like your smiley's but you should have bought my broken ones, um, I mean my perfect ones ;) .

Would you like me to lend you some money so you can buy the plastic caps for your engine cover? Disgusting!

Actually, your car is amazing. I'd like to bring my lame s50 ic to compare a few things if you're available. I purchased the 3.5" MAF, etc and would like to see yours.

I'm in Jarrettsville and frequent Fells Point and Federal Hill.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Low Level E30 View Post
                              Can you describe your exhaust system, from motor to muffler, please?

Sounds like you might've used S52 headers, S52 center section w/ cats, and an E36 catback --- is that right? So the E36 exhaust was a straight swap?
                              yep.. S52 headers, custom downpipes welded to OBD2 M3 cats, and UUC E36 catback.
                              it wasnt direct, but it wasnt major surgery either... im actually not 100% pleased with the job that was done on the exhaust, and i plan to make a few corrections. namely bringing it up towards the underside of the car about an inch, and ditching the cats in favor of aftermarket ones, which will tuck more nicely. i'll post pics when it's finished correctly. it sounds amazing as it sits, but im a bit of a perfectionist.

Originally posted by dougsic View Post
                              I like your smiley's but you should have bought my broken ones, um, I mean my perfect ones ;) .

Would you like me to lend you some money so you can buy the plastic caps for your engine cover? Disgusting!

Actually, your car is amazing. I'd like to bring my lame s50 ic to compare a few things if you're available. I purchased the 3.5" MAF, etc and would like to see yours.

I'm in Jarrettsville and frequent Fells Point and Federal Hill.
                              haha..caps and fuel rail cover have been ordered..

next time youre gonna be in fells point, lemme know.

Comment

Working...
                              X