M3 in Kaiserslautern

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • uofom3
    replied
    awesome shots and car... i'm jealous

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    An old girl fiends family of mine lives there.
    Last edited by Vedubin01; 05-26-2007, 05:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    When are you going to drop it? :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Yan, those are fucking awesome shots.

    Can I get the 4 color shots in hi-res to eurospeed88@gmail.com?

    Leave a comment:


  • 02tii
    replied
    Wow beautiful M3 and awesome photography!! Thanks for sharing!

    Leave a comment:


  • drifty340i
    replied
    Daym! Nice

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    NICE!!! I didnt stop by Kaiserslautern unfortunately on my trip last year.. Looks nice!! I REALLY like that one with multiple pics.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Nice pictures, always enjoy nice photography.

    Leave a comment:


  • FL318is
    replied
    Beautiful M3. LOL, years ago I lived in KL.

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    started a topic M3 in Kaiserslautern

    M3 in Kaiserslautern

    nice day today, got out of work early and washed the car. thought i would drive through down town and take some photos. enjoy











    bonus. i think some big wig of the football club owns this sleeper.


    it was parked in the back of the stadium by FCK private homes. next to a AMG e55 and a VW Tourererererererag (however you say it. LOL):jakeroutine:
Working...