Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my M3 update, lights, bumper and wheels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my M3 update, lights, bumper and wheels.

getting the front lip painted and installed as well as the evo III rear wing. im making custom hub covers for the exposed M-System wheels, ill have pics as soon as I finish them. as for the rest well here are the photos.
    CF brake ducts in finally.

washed the car

at work next to a friends M-Tech II
    on my way to work.

yup yup, thats the autobahn.

ANOTHER US SPEC M3!!! on base!

and just now, throwing the smoked light on. wiring from US to euro was not as hard as I thought it would be.

now im just waiting on the body parts to come back from the paint shop.

Nice photos Yan, cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve with the custom covers for the m-systems.

-Brian

Comment

Your car has come a long way - great jon Yan, I'm lovin it
      PNW Crew
      90 m3
      06 m5

Comment

nice car. it needs a bigger bedroom.
        sigpic

Comment

here is one more addition. e34 casset holder made to work for e30 storage partition. i think im gonna use it to keep my wallet, cell phone and crap in, that way everything looks clean and clear of stuff in the car. i hate having anything out and about in the car.

i know i know, i have to clean it up and armor all it, it will look factory like it was meant to be. im excited.

Comment

here are the covers for the hubs of my M System wheels.
            I used german 220v wall mount socket holders, they were a whoping .09 euro cents each. then i just ordered some 70mm BMW logos from Bav auto, and here I am. the diameter of the hub on my wheels is a bit over 70mm, like 70.5mm so its gonna have to use some epoxy but they are goona look sweet, perfect and flush.

Comment

Damn, that E34 cassette thing is badass! Did it take a lot of modification to get it to fit? I might do that myself.

Comment

umm.. somewhat. you just have to cut notches in the e30 center consol and then the tabs off the e34 one and its simple as pie. youll see what i mean once you look at it.

Comment

sick. I'm really glad you ditched the frenchies... they only look right on some red cars IMO. Car is coming along nicely Yan!

Comment

Very nice Yan!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

some recent updates.

eurotizing the US spec, got an extra one, if anyone wants one. $50 shipped

Comment

Oh hell yeah!! Your car is moving fast!!! In more ways than one. And let me know how hard it is to fit those ducts since Im getting a set as well.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Wowwawoowa

Looks great!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                            some recent updates.

That first shot makes me want smoked smoked hella's so bad. What splitter is that? The car is coming along really nicely.

Keep it up Yan :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Widm3r View Post
                              That first shot makes me want smoked smoked hella's so bad. What splitter is that? The car is coming along really nicely.

Keep it up Yan :up:
                              thanks guys. Wildm3r the splitter is, or WAS a factory one, but the last owner of it, jacked it up bu putting carbon fiber decal paper on it. imm looking for a real CF one to complete my CF exterior theme.

Comment

Working...
                              X