Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Painted the spoiler, new is lip splitter, and skid plate via 666...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painted the spoiler, new is lip splitter, and skid plate via 666...

Having the summer off of college is doing wonders for my e30. I got a chance to spend some time sanding and prepping my rear spoiler for paint as it was faded and looked like ass. I got my splitter from Ryan which kicks ass. I am gonna take it off at a later date and sand the texture down and get it to match the same feel as the side moldings. I also painted my new skid plate and mounted it. The one time I didn't wear my safety goggles a piece of metal fell off as I was drilling and landed in my eye. I had to go to urgent care and get that bitch taken out :( sucks. Anyways enjoy the pics I also posted pics of my buddies Datson 240z with a boosted nissan swap :) good times.

Got to love e30's...

An example of all the dirt build up over the years...

Fadded ass paint :(

Sanding and preping started with a 220 grit then to a 400 grit primered 2 coats and painted it with duplicolor trim paint 4 light coats...

The infamous 666 fab skid plate. I picked this up used from another member on here and had the crack re welded and sand blasted, then painted flat black so I can see if and where any leaks might be coming from...

Some glamor shots, my buddy and I get together on Saturdays and clean our rides :)

And Ryans is splitter :) Thanks Ryan...

Lastly my buddies 240 turbo drift monster :)

He has the 16in sportmax's I will be selling my 15's very soon.

Ash-

noice dude! Do you ever go to the Fusion meets on wed. nights? i'd love to see this car in person. Glad to hear you're going to the 16's... 15's are too small!!

Comment

looks nice, i like the splitter

Comment

Love the e30 and love the Z.
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

black spoilers rule :)

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
            noice dude! Do you ever go to the Fusion meets on wed. nights? i'd love to see this car in person. Glad to hear you're going to the 16's... 15's are too small!!

Yeah I want to. I am waiting to go with my buddy Ryan he owns CE mobile detailing :). Whats your name? Shoot me a PM and I will try and make it out next wed or something. I kinda want to show it when I get the coilovers and the 16's on but fuck it haha.

Comment

Fucking BAD ASS. I love the black spoiler, red cars pull of the black/red combo SO well. Your car looks amazing, I love everything about it!

And don't you all love that moment when you pull off the iS trunk lip and see what your paint looked like 20 years ago? :D

Comment

E30s rims are nice....

and that 240z looks hot

BMW Club Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                  Fucking BAD ASS. I love the black spoiler, red cars pull of the black/red combo SO well. Your car looks amazing, I love everything about it!

And don't you all love that moment when you pull off the iS trunk lip and see what your paint looked like 20 years ago? :D

HAHA for reals. thanks man, I cant wait to figure out my coilover setup and get the 16's the stance and the look is going to go up a few notches. I just have to wait for the $ to come in :(.

Comment

Why do you need a splitter with like 4" of fender gap? :p

Lower that bitch some more.

-Jay

Comment

Wow, that car is very nice! good job!

Comment

damn those wheels look hot as f*ck on a 240z. what offset is he running?
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

stop playing with the levels in pshop and start taking pictures with less harsh light. your car looks like mine 6 months ago. i miss it.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                          Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

and ps 8atman.

you called me out in your last thread about my photography.

ask the og's, they know my photo ability far surpasses yours or your buddy's.

here's a few examples.

and i don't just do cars either

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                            Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Karlo your e-cock is HUGE! Just be more humble...

Love the car, the red/black theme is nice, but it needs some touches...dunno what though, looks awesome man!
                              Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                              X