Some pics of my crappy car... enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics of my crappy car... enjoy.

Yes, I'm aware that my front and rear valences are nasty. They will be fixed and covered by Mtech 2 pieces soon enough. I am also looking for a replacement trunklid, as mine has some rust on it. The car will eventually get a full respray.

I'm going to be re-doing the clear coat on the smoked tails at some point, as they don't shine as much as I would like them too. Any suggestions as to what to use?

I will be replacing the rear Bilstein Sports w/ Koni adjustables this or next week. The right rear is blown to shit, and unfortunately the PO bought them so they aren't covered under warranty.

The colors on these pics are probably a little bit off because I had to adjust the levels in photoshop so they weren't so dark.

'91 318is
    sigpic

looks nice!
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Drag your front valance much? haha.

I know I do (my lip is resting on the ground in my sig) lol

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

I actually bought the car with the valence like that and no 'is' lip. I don't think I have scraped the front end once yet. I do have a few nice gauges in my oil pan though. :roll:
        '91 318is
        sigpic

Comment

Oh come on, why didn't you show the awesome body-work on the rear driver side fender that you got done for free? ;) Actually, you and Will got PAYED to do that.

You should be glad that you don't have a lip for that car. Because you would have broken if off about 10 times by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
            Oh come on, why didn't you show the awesome body-work on the rear driver side fender that you got done for free? ;) Actually, you and Will got PAYED to do that.
            Only if we can take pictures of the drivers side of your car and tell everyone the story behind it.

And yes, I get paid to work on my car. I actually washed and waxed it today on the clock. I'm such a bastard.
            '91 318is
            sigpic

Comment

I like the all blacked out rear, looks sweet!!!
              Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Blacked out tails!! Me and you both brother!! 8)
                -Jetta GLi

Comment

From the pictures I can't tell if your interior is Cardinal or black.
                  Originally posted by Gruelius
                  and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Its black. I'll try and get some pictures of it up.
                    '91 318is
                    sigpic

Comment

you should remove your plate frame if it isn't in use :P

Comment

Ehhh, im working on it.
                        just lazy, thats all.

Although if a cop ever pulls me over for not having it, it would be a lot easier to make up an excuse if I had the frame still on there.
                        '91 318is
                        sigpic

Comment

My ex girlfriend always yelled "They are so cool, they got a bike rack!" real sarcasticly whenever she saw one on a car...

Car looks good. A new is lip would look great on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
                            My ex girlfriend always yelled "They are so cool, they got a bike rack!" real sarcasticly whenever she saw one on a car...

Car looks good. A new is lip would look great on there.
                            Ha. I actually use it though. Its better than throwing my muddy-ass bike, or my surfboard, in the trunk or backseat. I also use it to carry my 17' touring kayak. 8)

So smack your ex for me next time you see her. :P
                            '91 318is
                            sigpic

Comment

Bike racks are really handy. I can't even fit my bike in my backseat.

Comment

Working...
                              X