wtf crushh..... before & after it..take a look (323i-e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf crushh..... before & after it..take a look (323i-e30

take a look of my car just before & after a litle incident in my life ...lol

just 6 months ago i got an accident and in this pics are all the history of my 323i
    :oops: :twisted:
    sorry for the very litle pics of the crushed bimmer but i couldnt put the full screen pics..idk why

so which pics are recent. black trim, or body color.

either way i like it.
    90 325is
    IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

Originally posted by 318driver
      so which pics are recent. black trim, or body color.

either way i like it.

thanks "318driver" but actually bimmer is totally gray ...just a week ago it was black trimmed....i think it looks hotter totally gray than with the blak trim...
      BTW very nice cabrio.... before i purchase my 323i I was looking for a cabrio like a peugeot or mustang and also an E30 but i purchased 323i and i like it so much,,,hehehe

Comment

I cannot see a damn thing
        My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerphile
          I cannot see a damn thing
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

for some reason some hours ago I saw the pics, probably cardomain connection problems, it will appear soon, I think..

Nice ride man! just trim that fog lamp!! and let us know how much costed the repair!?
            Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

2 Diego's, both from Lima/Peru?

Comment

I love the pic with the boxer......awesome dogs.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                  yup! funny thing isn't it?6 both with E30s...his is a german 323i..we are trying to make a meet of BMWs, once we do that , will take pics and post here..

btw, that damm dog almost bited my hand the other day while I was holding my Coke (looks like he likes to play with plastic bottles) and almost got injured lol, but nice dog! ;)
                  Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6
                    Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                    yup! funny thing isn't it?6 both with E30s...his is a german 323i..we are trying to make a meet of BMWs, once we do that , will take pics and post here..

btw, that damm dog almost bited my hand the other day while I was holding my Coke (looks like he likes to play with plastic bottles) and almost got injured lol, but nice dog! ;)
                    hahahaha I told you "diegom" that my boxer it's a plastic botles addicted!!! and btw i think people its forgetting all about the meeting....maybe we must do it on this days...let's post it in the perutuning forum..... doesn't matter that we're not too much people..the thing is to meet some new partners... step by step and maybe make a "plaquita team " :twisted:

Comment

Diego, the car looks very nice...

except for those fog lamps...whenever I look at them I think something is damaged like you got in an accident or something......get it fixed :D
                      R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
                        Diego, the car looks very nice...

except for those fog lamps...whenever I look at them I think something is damaged like you got in an accident or something......get it fixed :D

yes man am trying to fix it up but maybe i will be forced to design another front bumper ....and maybe i should give it another shape

Comment

Working...
                        X