Aufwiedersehen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aufwiedersehen!

Sent the car off again today, it's going to look very different when it gets back...

This project is taking way too long.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

it might be taking too long, but in the end it will all be worth it.

Comment

I can't wait to see the results. What color is it being painted?
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

I'm going to stick with Lachssilber, it was either that or Henna, but I've already got a red one. I'm kind of going for a two tone look, I plan on blacking out the rockerpanels, mirrors, is lip, brake ducts, shadowlining, US plate filler, etc. I just had the engine bay repainted last summer anyways and I don't really want to do it again.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

You took it down to metal ha? If I we're you I'd remove the front door window trim and the pop out rear seals before you paint. Way too long gets worse when you have to guide coat sand high build primer, Nice job!

Comment

Very nice!!

Cant wait to see it finished!
            Sure pics wont do justice!

Comment

Damn, great start, I love the color you are picking!! good choice!

Any new body plans? like some side skirts, new valances?

and please, do not paint your mirrors black!

s52 0-150mph & more http://www.youtube.com/loonibab325i

Comment

woot Alberta, were about??
                looks good to go.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

The only body plans I have for it right now is switching the plastic bumpers on (need to get them painted now too) and shaving the rear antenna and relocating it under the parcel shelf. Leaving it sans rear lip spoiler.

Interior-wise I'm swapping the nonsport grey seats/doorpanels with the black leather ones from my 325is.

I'm in Edmonton too, btw.

Comment

Sounds like you've got a pretty sick car in the works, there. I like lip-less trunklids on some cars, it can look really good. Can't wait to see it back!

Comment

Working...
                    X