our little drive/meet to whistler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our little drive/meet to whistler

well half way, we stopped in squamish for brekky and for once not all e30's!
    M stands for Money:hitler:

theres just something about the 2002...i LOVE em, and wow, thats agod lookin example! great pics

Comment

I lived in whistler for the last 2 winters. Fun drive up there, and even more fun north going up to pemberton. I miss it up there.

Comment

Damn... I'm sorta second guessing putting those M Parallels on my 6er now... They look too big.
        '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Hell no. They looks perfect. Just needs to be slammed.
          :: PNW Crew ::
          '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

You think so? I guess we will see.... It looks like that M6 sits pretty high compared to my car, plus I'm gonna be putting the Bilstein / H&R stuff on it when I do the 750il brakes...

Comment

Either way, that M6 is pretty awesome. Not sure if those wheels would rub if it was lowered a whole lot...

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

They shouldn't rub enough to cause big problems, they are either 8 or 8.5 inches wide, (on that car they appear to be the staggered set, 9.5" rears) and they are the proper offset for the E38 which 99% of the time translates into the proper offset for E24s and E28s, except on the rear of the E28 where even my 16x8 ET23s have a little tire rub on the left side when there is a lot of weight in the back seat.

There are a bunch of E24s running around on Rondell 58s, 17x8.5 and 17x10 and they look fucking sick... I kinda want those instead of the M Parallels...

Back on topic, sweet pictures! Looks like it was fun! The M5 and M6 are awesome.

Comment

wow, 4lug 16" hartge AND throwing stars...nice.
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X