No announcement yet.

e30 Bottle caps, a big hit in the HONDA Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guys in that thread with decent looking cars that just cleaned them up, they actually loooked really good IMO. there was a red ek hatch with them. i liked it....although. i used to roll around in this thing...

-Dane
    diving board division, bishez.

Comment

for real now... i have 6 sets with tires at my mother in laws house!!! I'M RICH.. HE HE HE HE HE

Comment

Originally posted by xLibelle View Post
        thats a bet i would take you up on if i had tires on any of them
        aw shit, I have a set of bcaps that have been sitting outside for like 6 months. I woulda let you borrow them just to rock pink caps!

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by scBeamer803 View Post
          for real now... i have 6 sets with tires at my mother in laws house!!! I'M RICH.. HE HE HE HE HE
          Get on that man, thats $80 a set, you got some bank there.

As for Hondas, there are clean ones that are worth having. Don't be so biased that Hondas are horrific cars that you wouldn't even consider one, even as a winter beater.
          Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
            $20 via PP to whomever rocks pink bcaps for a week
            Seriously?...

Comment

fred, you have a fucking deal! ill be switching to weaves soon anyway and it will make me move my ass faster to switch them!
              NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

how much are they selling for over on honda forums?

Comment

saw this on another forum.
                  hopfully it'll make selling these bad boys a little easier :p

R.H.D
                  M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                    fred, you have a fucking deal! ill be switching to weaves soon anyway and it will make me move my ass faster to switch them!
                    OK BD, here's the deal. I will paypal you $6 right now so you can buy a can of pink spray paint. Take some pics painting the wheels or something.

Here are the terms of wearing your new shoes:

You must supply a picture at least 3 days in a seven day period in the Members Ride Section with your car in a public place. So when you run to the bank and park in front, snap a pic. So you go to Giant/Kroger/Albertsons, whatever grocery chain you have down there, snap another pic.

Go crazy man! Additional props, but no additional money will be earned if you park across multiple parking spaces, rev at ricers, or go cruise on the "Ave" on Friday night. You can earn an extra $3 if you replace the wheel roundels with Hello Kitty stickers.

At the conclusion of posting the pics, I will paypal you $20. Nothing like a crisp Jackson lining your e-wallet.

DO EEEET!!

Fred

Originally posted by whysimon
                    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

After looking through that thread, I'd MUCH rather drive a boxy E30 then a boxy Honda. CRX/Early 90's Civic hatches are gross.

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

Comment

Originally posted by !RocknE30! View Post
                        After looking through that thread, I'd MUCH rather drive a boxy E30 then a boxy Honda. CRX/Early 90's Civic hatches are gross.
                        +1

Comment

Man if my car ran I would so rock some pink bottle caps. I might do it anyway for some shits and giggles. lol
                          Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

that thread made me lol, some people are still running them with the BMW center caps
                            Originally posted by blunt
                            and remember, just because you like to suck cock, it doesnt make you gay

Comment

I never had an anti-bottlecap bias, but damn, they look pretty good on that red EG on the second last page. Might have to stick my spare set on my uncles EG hatch when I inherit it as a winter beater.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

One way to really make them sell is to retrofit the honda logo on the center cap and make it look factory. Cutting a 1-inch disc out of aluminum couldn't be that difficult. Stamping the logo into it might be somewhat challenging even though they will gladly accept a screen printed logo.

Comment

Working...
                                X