pic request: plastic front, euro rear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pic request: plastic front, euro rear

I have an early model e30, and I think the body colored euro bumper with mtech1 rear apron looks badass, but I'm not sure how it would flow with a plastic bumper in front. It sounds much more appealing then having to do fabrication work involved in swapping a late bumper and valance.

If u have any pics, post em up!

91 318is

Originally posted by brandondan1 View Post
    I have an early model e30, and I think the body colored euro bumper with mtech1 rear apron looks badass, but I'm not sure how it would flow with a plastic bumper in front. It sounds much more appealing then having to do fabrication work involved in swapping a late bumper and valance.

If u have any pics, post em up!
    +1, i would love to see that!!

Comment

Haha....you stole my idea!

Thats what I'm planning on doing on my car in the next few months.

Comment

I know you've got the front plastics on already, but why not go color matched full euro bumpers instead?

Comment

I like the look of late model front valance/bumper too much. I thought about doing a full mtech1 car, but it looks too old school. Maybe if it was my 2nd car I wouldn't mind.

Mike, I can't wait to see your car when it's done. Hopefully your pace is faster than mine(the broke ass college student).

91 318is

Comment

Originally posted by brandondan1 View Post
            Mike, I can't wait to see your car when it's done. Hopefully your pace is faster than mine(the broke ass college student).
            Haha....I can't wait to see my car done either! I'm not going to do the bumpers just yet, I'm also in the market for wheels right now, so if I can a better deal on either one, the other will have to be put off for awhile.

I'm the broke ass college student too man, I've been on that road for the past 4 years, but I will be graduating soon.

Comment

all i gotta say is do the plastics on the rear and get a knock off acs rear apron. abarahammotorsport.com or abrahamsmotorsport.com or whatever. trust me man mix match doesnt look good. at least to me.
              hell ive found plastics for 40 a piece.

Comment

Working...
              X