New guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy

Well here is my e30 thus far. 1989 325I first I got everything working right except the injectors haven't come in yet the stock ones tick like mad. I lowered it with voglant springs and KYB shocks, and then just put on some wheels. Next I plan on headers back exhaust and a cam, with some tunning.

welcome!! clean ride!! love the 002's, my next wheel i think. enjoy your stay! good peeps here.

Comment

Very god platform to start!!! WELCOME!!

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

what rim size are u running.

Comment

Dirty...I'm gonna go touch myself a li'l. Nice ride.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
          Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
          Lobsterbacks attack the town again
          Wrap all my things in aluminum
          Beams of darkness streak across the sky
          Pink rays from the ancient satellite
          Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
          Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Clean e30 you have yourself. Welcome!

Comment

Noice .

Me like .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

The wheels are 16-8 sportmax 002 0 offset, wheels are 205 50 16. I think I should have gotten the 45 the wheels come real close to rubbing on the front.
                Does any one know how much if any tunning is envolved with a new cam probably 272/282. I will have full exhaust and 17.5# injectors. I want this car almost as fast as my WRX.

Comment

Nice man!!! I dont know if you already did but if u remove the rear spring pads it should give you alittle more drop in the rear to help the stance abit. I take it those are the 16's? Looks like you are wraping the wheels with a 215? Looks good man. How is the rubbing up front? Did you roll or pull your fenders?

more pics!!!

Ash-

Comment

I may take rears off and put them on the front. I think the fronts are going to rub, and the right side for some reason sits lower than the left on the front. Tires are 205

Comment

That car is pretty sweet looking.

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

im on the same suspension setup!! cant wait till i get MY wheels on
                        Originally posted by ebelements
                        Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by bjhcamaro View Post
                          Does any one know how much if any tunning is envolved with a new cam probably 272/282. I will have full exhaust and 17.5# injectors. I want this car almost as fast as my WRX.
                          The 272 is about the best all around street cam profile .
                          No need for other real changes to make it work .
                          Although with the mods you mention you might also want to upgrade to an M30 AFm unless you are going the MAF route .
                          If you need an plug-n-play M30 AFM see me as I usually have a few .

Anything bigger and you will start needing oversiced eccentrics to adjust the valves and the idle becomes increasingly more lopy .

Even with the 272 you can get a chip burned with your mods in mind by most reputable chip makes like Mark-D or Jim-C .

Oh and sorry to break the news to you but your E30 will never be as quick as an WRX without .
                          To get into that category you will need turbo power or an nice built twin-cam swap .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Yeah WRX's are quick, but you can build an e30 just as fast just takes time and money. Your off to a great start :)

Comment

Car looks nice!
                              Love the color, great platform to start with!

Check the 24V section for swappage action for a more potent power plant!
                              Or go the FI route!

Comment

Working...
                              X