Clear All

Re: Movie of the calypso..

Originally posted by UNHCLL
    Originally posted by KillerCalypso
    http://home.comcast.net/~christopher.lund/andy.mpg

Right click save as...

Just a little rainy day fun

Andy
    Saw your car parked at in Store24 parking lot behind main street today. Love it. looks awesome. There is a gtg at F1 Boston on Sunday with a bunch of e30 guys if you're interested. You graduating from UNH this year?

Chris
    Chris,
    I go to Keene State in Keene, NH. But, i was parked there today signing a lease to live above campus convenience today for a summer sublet. So, ill be in Durham all summer starting next week. Im in Portsmouth now with my buddy (his corrado was parked next to me in the lot). I have 1 more year left of school. We should get together soon, i dont know what you car looks like but i went to the bank in Newmarket and i saw a silver late model e30, not sure if it was you. Anyhow I'll try and go to the meet on sunday at F1. PM me maybe we can cruise down together.

As for the exhaust its bone stock, souds as mean as any M20. BUT! I just picked up a triflo at BavAuto today and i think im going to throw it on tomorrow so im real excited

I'll let everyone know how it comes out and ill try and put up another vid or at least some pics.

-Andy

Comment

fuckin' badass sound 8)
      Everything bone stock ?

1989 E30 318iS_______________________________1989 E30 325iC M-Technic I
      1997 E36 328iT
      1990 E30 325iT 24v SOLD
      1989 E30 325i 2.7i M-Technic II SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X