heres my ride again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres my ride again

Banner cover art: "SUNDAY BEST" oil on canvas 24"x60" By: Kenneth Shepherd (2003)..................... Hello to all and thanks for visiting my page. I'm living in Kansas City Missouri at the age of 63 years old. I hope that all is well and you're having a great day as you spin around The BlackPlanet. I'm not here on the site at this point in my life (Looking for Love) or the (Friend With Benefits). I feel that when it's our time, true love will hunt us down and when it's standing at our door we shouldn't have a problem recognizing its knock, knock. 🙂 Unfortunately I'm a divorced father of 6 children. I’m a close-knit family type of guy and I take joy over the years watching my children grow into adults and having families and children of their own and doing great things in life. Family is very important to my well being. They mean the world to me and at this point in my life, it's the LOVE of God, His saving Grace through Jesus Christ and family that gives me stability. 🙂 I am one of those type of guys that feel most comfortable when I'm laughing at something or with someone. Humor is a therapeutic thing for me when I experience the "5 L's" (Live, Life, Love, Laugh with Lance). 🙂 I have made some great friendships (since 2001) throughout my 22 years of participating off-and-on with the BlackPlanet. Just a handful of them I am privileged to say I considered as my best friends in my life today. I've had the great privilege of being able to travel and meet just a few. Traveled to the states of California x 3, Kansas, Georgia, Connecticut and as recently (California Aug. 23, 2021). I feel like the best blessed man when I have great friends. 🙂 I've always been thrilled about how you can communicate with people all around the world with a tap of the finger or a click of the mouse. Engaging in stimulating, intellectual and fun amusing conversation is what I find entertaining here on BlackPlanet. 🙂 Edited (Feb. 5, 2023)

sorry the pic quality sucks, but it's all I have. Tell me what you guys think. some of you might remember my car before it got lowered, needless to say this look sway better now :D

ok well I'm reatarded I did it wrong

Comment

ok well that link should take you to the pic of my car

Comment

A lil assist...(dunno if it'll work)

Comment

Red X :(

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

try this...

EDIT** son of a bitch...
            173rd ABN

Comment

wow, talk about low-res. Didn't you have some pictures of your car on here already a while back?
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

all of them work for me but heres one that does work.

Doesnt look all that bad. :up:

Comment

looks like whats his faces car

Comment

Originally posted by colt325e
                    Who's car?

Is it just me or was this one of the most pointless posts ever?
                    Originally posted by Gruelius
                    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

yah but it wasnt' lowered, just showing you guys now. And as for as being pointless, I can agree it was, I was just showing my car and that was all I wanted to do. :D

Comment

looks good

sell me your side skirts

Comment

Originally posted by colt325e
                          oh yeah.....I think I know who you are talking about. That guy with the E36 kit from AVS or something like that and chrome wheels.
                          ________
                          Harley-Davidson Model JDH
                          Last edited by Wes325; 01-22-2011, 12:32 PM.
                          - 318is 4 life

Comment

Working...
                          X