quick Nurburgring teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick Nurburgring teaser

until i get the rest of the photos resized and uploaded! enjoy..

oh and can i just say Uwes M3 is by far the most exciting thing ive been in while going around the Ring!

Uwe on the RIng!

time to update the interior of my M3. who votes on recovering them in Nature and who votes for something else?

thats bad ass, you should see if you can get on the nurburgring camera that is posted in OT and call someone to get a web pic done with you and your friends!

Nice collections of M's!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

MORE MORE MORE. I love the fucking ring!
      tasty

Comment

Oh my god I want those seats so bad. SO bad.
        Reminiscing...

Comment

Are cloth M seats common in europe?
          Was the video in Rngtoy?
          Brian

Comment

i have a serious fetish for houndstooth..

so, one vote for 'finding-reputable-upholstery-shop-to-recover-those-very-seats-in-quality–matching-material.

Dude – SOMEBODY has GOT to organize a ‘cross-Atlantic-front-seat-exchange-program’ !

I know shipping’s a bitch, but seeing US guys suffer from worn ‘left’ seats and Brit/Aussie guys suffer from worn ‘right’ seats drives ME UP A WALL ! !

Large bodies of water separate enthusiasts from school-girl-happiness of matching, good-condition, front seats !
            -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
              MORE MORE MORE. I love the fucking ring!
              hehe. we'll be pros before we even get to drive it IRL. GTR2 FTW.

nice pics yan, can't wait to see the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon S View Post
                I know shipping’s a bitch, but seeing US guys suffer from worn ‘left’ seats and Brit/Aussie guys suffer from worn ‘right’ seats drives ME UP A WALL ! !

Hey schoolgirl ! Thats a LF seat as well . :D

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

What's the legality of driving rental cars on the ring?

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

well... ahem, the Nurburgring doesn't care, however, and this is a big however, if you rent a car and simply drive nice and easy on the track, like some people do (who also choose to dress in pink and drink sprite zero from a bottle with a straw) there is no way for the rental company to find out that the car was there, and if it doesn't show any signs on abuse or wear and tear on the car, then you are good.

Now, if you rent a car and drive it like you SHOULD! then there might be issues. i dont care what it is, you WILL have scuffed outer edges on the tires, the brakes will be used up and you do run the chance of damaging the car if you wreck!

Or, you can RENT-Racecar.de for 400-500 euro you can have a prepped BMW e36 or a e92 for the whole day. plus fees for laps.

make up your mind, but please don't be one of the guys rocking a pink shirt and drinking sprite from a bottle with a gay pink straw, if you know what i mean!

Comment

Cool. A friend and I are doing the whole Europe travel thing next summer, and we were planning on renting a nice car (Porsche, M, something else fast) to drive on the autobahn through Germany and the ring came up in a conversation. If we do get a rental car and drive it on the ring, we will drive the shit out of it. I don't know how you could not.

So what, do you just show up and drive it, how much does it cost, etc...?

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

prices go up every year. it used to be 12 euro back in 2002, then 16euro in 06 and now its 18 euro per lap. 18 euro is roughly $25 USD. show up, buy a lap, put your car in first and as Sabine would say, accelerate, accelerate, accelerate!!!

Comment

Looks like you have to be over 25 to rent anything worthwhile. Damn.

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Car sounds amazing!!! I want an S14.
                            I LOVE RALLY X !!!:-D

Comment

thats that corner that if you dont slow down for, youre fucked.
                              my first go around the ring, that uk guy made that mistake, we took a harsh ride through the grass.
                              the pro driver i rode with the next day came to hard onto the inside apex while exiting... those edges are huge, especially at speed. it threw us across the track, one of those fix it before you wreck maneuvers.

Comment

Working...
                              X