Cirrusblau pic request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cirrusblau pic request

I've been searching for an e30 for a while now, and I think I might have found a winner, finally. It is an '89 Cirrusblau 325i with a few mods, suspension, chip, coil wires, and short shift kit all on 135k miles. I haven't checked out yet, its 3 hours away, but it seems to be in great condition, minus a rip on the drivers seat.

Yet there is a problem, and for me it is a huge minus, that is the fact that it is blue. I hate every shade of blue imaginable, dark to light, my hate covers the whole spectrum! So what I need from you guys is some pictures of modified cirrusblau e30's in the hope that after seeing what the car could be, I will get over my hate enough to buy this car.

Right now the car is stock looking (read, no tint/wheels), except for the suspension. Ideally, I would like to see the color on bigger wheels and with dark tint. An IS lip would be awesome as well.

Thanks in advance!

A quick search will bring up many results. ;)

It's a nice color, one I'd consider for sure.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

I agree, mines more of a charcoal gray almost, its sweet.

Comment

Check out Jimmy Warren's ride!

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Are you kidding? Cirrusblau's gorgeous!
          Chris

The Hunt: Part IV is over.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Habs35 View Post
            I've been searching for an e30 for a while now, and I think I might have found a winner, finally. It is an '89 Cirrusblau 325i with a few mods, suspension, chip, coil wires, and short shift kit all on 135k miles. I haven't checked out yet, its 3 hours away, but it seems to be in great condition, minus a rip on the drivers seat.
            Don't bother with the three hour drive. It's not worth it. I just checked it out this evening with my brother.
            It started out it's life in Jersey, which explains the rust. There is an area under the drivers taillight that has a bit of rust with some cracked bondo over part of it. There are a few more places of minor rust on the car, but the worst can be found when you pop open the trunk. There is a 2 inch rust hole at the opening of the trunk, next to the driverside quarter panel.
            I hope that helps. I would hate to have driven 3 hours to find that car.

*EDIT* Also, The passenger power door lock does not work, and the AC has leaked all of its freon.

-Erik
            Last edited by erik325i; 07-06-2007, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks Erik. Sounds like the search continues....

Comment

This folks is a seriously bitching color.

Comment

Originally posted by Habs35 View Post
                  Thanks Erik. Sounds like the search continues....
                  No problem. Glad I could help.

-Erik

Comment

If you're still interested, there are TONS of my car here:

:D
                    - Sean Hayes

Comment

My car is supposed to be Arktisblau Metallic but looks to be Cirrusblau either cause of a repaint or it faded that much, it looks like more of a steel grey than anything, but is just plain beautiful after a good buff...even though mine will be repainted when i can find a place for paint...
                      Last edited by FoxXx325echo; 07-09-2007, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Glestcherblau is a beuatiful color, shame on you.
                        Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                        Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

I've got to admit, the color grew on me after looking at the pictures. Too bad the car I was looking at had some pretty bad rust. I still want an e30, but it looks like I'll be buying a '96 e38 from a local guy. I'm moving soon and need a car, so I'm going to pick this semi-project up and fix it up. It blows a little smoke due to a problem with a new head that was installed, but just about everything else was replaced within the last 10k miles. I've got to fix the head, color match the skirts, shadowline the trim, tint, wheels, and get new springs then I'll have a pretty sick 7 series I can turn around and sell. If you guys want I'll post some before pics when I pick it up.

Comment

Glestcherblau looks pretty damn nice. Also look into Lapisblau.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
                            X