No announcement yet.

BMW show Himmelkron Germany 2007 lotsa euro pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the hell does this event happen? I'll be in the motherland for 11 months, so a city and a time would be nice to know.
    Me: "I can't wait to redline my car!"
    Mark: "Didn't you just break a rocker arm?"
    Me: "Yeah, I don't think I've learned my lesson."
    Mark: "You never will."

Comment

this particular show is always around the 6th of July weekend every year -- in Himmelkron (by Bayreuth)

In september is the M and Alpina show, so I should have lots of cool pics then.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
        this particular show is always around the 6th of July weekend every year -- in Himmelkron (by Bayreuth)

In september is the M and Alpina show, so I should have lots of cool pics then.
        mike, do you know of any shows comming up in october and novermber? or is the showseason done by then?
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Great pics!

so clean!

m3bi turbo?

i like

m 2002ti

i like this 8

wow

more?

lol
          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Great pics as usual Mike .

^ Jean that silver MtechII car is the other felgen-man.de car , lots of pics on their site .

That black '02 is pretty pimp , never like the sqaure lights though .
            And the 4 headlight conversion always looks a little weird to me on '02's .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

heck, there is only 3 shows I go to a year, one here in my town-- which they dont have anymore, and also the Alpina/m show in september.
              YEP, the M3 was twin turbo--- ALPINA motored. heres a pic of it.

glad you all liked the pics. I thought you all would enjoy seeing the "home' side of the tuning

plenty there that I couldnt agree with, but all in all, the cars werent as baddly e-bay tuned as some of the previous years.
              I think its cause the e30 is getting too old, and only the hardcore are still driving them here,
              the ebay kids have moved on to the ------e36 316 4 door racemachines!

Comment

I WANT THAT m2
                Benji

'90 M50 + M3 Tranny e30 - SOLD
                '99 528iT (M5 Rep bumper) - SOLD
                '03 ML350 - For Sale

BIMMERLESS at the moment. :???:

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post

plenty there that I couldnt agree with, but all in all, the cars werent as baddly e-bay tuned as some of the previous years.

I think its cause the e30 is getting too old, and only the hardcore are still driving them here,

the ebay kids have moved on to the ------e36 316 4 door racemachines!
                  I agree, same story here, only hardcore or the kids who inherited the e30s from their parents drive these cars now. I see a lot of teen girls drive the e30s now, they look at my car like it's a space ship, they have no clue

Comment

i don't want this to end..
                    more
                    more

Comment

I was in Himmelkron a few days before ....

I ended up going to Nurburgring for the weekend of fun. Once my Photobucket account gets unblocked, I'll post the pics that I posted in car-lounge.net.

Comment

Working...
                      X