Little Duece Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Duece Coupe

I know you guys have all seen pictures of my eta and my turbo car, hell even my Lincoln. I thought I would show off my first car. I am just finishing up some touches to get it back on the road again. It is a 74 2002 with a fresh rebuild with piano top pistons, 292 regrind, dual valve spring, SS swirl polished valves, lynx cross flow intake, weber 45dcoe carb, bav auto long tubes, Ramflow filter, pertonix electronic ignition, bosch blue coil, bav auto wires, carter electric fuel pump, new clutch, new guibo, csb and all kinds of other shat. I will get some better exterior shots when I get it out of the garage later this week, waiting on some parts and insurance/tabs.

As Purchased in Dec 03:

Now:

Last edited by backtrail69; 07-17-2007, 06:47 PM.
    :: PNW Crew ::
    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Little Duece Coupe

That isn't a 32 Ford :p. Anyway, bottle caps do look good on 2002's.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Well ya.. but I call 2002's that too. :razz:
      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
        That isn't a 32 Ford :p.
        Bahhaa, beat me to it! :)

Looks like a fun little car!

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
        Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
        E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

very cool. but it needs some sportmax's:pimp:

Originally posted by rwdrift
          Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
          - Erick

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
            very cool. but it needs some sportmax's:pimp:
            I want some flairs, turbo front spoiler, fiberglass rear bumper and some 15x8 sportmax's and a full repaint. I don't know what I am going to do yet.
            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Man, I dunno what it is , but I loooove 2002's. I saw one at a meet I went too yesterday, fully restored. Absolutly beautiful!

Comment

My Mom just bought me tabs as a present today Woot!
                '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

All that work and you still have 100lbs worth of bumpers on there.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                  You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Originally posted by madjurgen View Post
                    All that work and you still have 100lbs worth of bumpers on there.
                    They are still on the car because it was a daily for a long time and I wanted there in case of an accident. I am unsure of the plans for the body yet, I won't get around to it for a while.
                    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

lol, you think those things are going to save you or the car in case of an accident? Just do euro in the rear and leave the front bumperless and youre done.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                      You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

good point those things are like soda cans with engines
                        Originally posted by ebelements
                        Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

I like it. How do you like the linx? My only experience with 45's is duals. FUN!

Comment

The lynx so far has worked well. Great for my mildly modified M10. A single 45 is plenty of fuel/air really unless it is a crazy race application. Throttle response is amazing and sounds wicked.
                            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Working...
                            X