night pics of the vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

night pics of the vert

fixed a crack on the lip and resprayed it.

edit: i need a tripod

Nice vert. I'm waiting for my rieger lip to get here, hopfully soon.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
      Nice vert. I'm waiting to break my rieger lip when it gets here, hopfully soon.
      Fixed
      Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
        Fixed
        LOL, i hope not. Although the first time i go out with it on a opossom will run out infront of me.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

slight bend in your rear rim, eh?
          Build Threads:
          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

ya man my dad hit a curb about 6 yrs ago, before i got the car, and has said he'd fix it. im probably gonna have to do it anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
              Fixed
              yea i want an iS lip but i love the way the reiger looks. im gettin coupe model of some sort for a project in the near future, so one of my cars will have iS and the other will have reiger. anytime i scrape...another crack...gotta drive like a grandpa over bumps and shit

Comment

Nice and well you know about the tripod

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

The car looks great man. Still one of the cleanest diving board cars in my book. I would just paint the rockers and get a rear apron, but I know youre focused on a coupe right now. Maybe Hill will get the modding bug? haha

Photoshoot with the 4x4 when my stuff comes in? I'll bring a tripod

91 318is

Comment

tuck those bumpers! And fix that HUGE bend in the rear wheel. Car looks great though
                    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
                      tuck those bumpers! And fix that HUGE bend in the rear wheel. Car looks great though
                      the bumpers are tucked, ill pull out old pics if i must

brandon, definately man. im even down to helpin you work on it. i need a project my cars done as of now!

Comment

let me start over...tuck those bumpers ALL the way. Thats only like half tucked. I should have been more clear before.
                        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
                          let me start over...tuck those bumpers ALL the way. Thats only like half tucked. I should have been more clear before.
                          the front would be more tucked but i put the newer valance on and in order to take the bumper off for any reason, with the front all the way tucked, it would be impossible. the bolts would be covered by the valance. so i leave it a little out. otherwise im screwed til i get plastics(if i do)

Comment

Do you still have your old style chin spoiler?

Comment

Originally posted by z50_Jumper View Post
                              Do you still have your old style chin spoiler?
                              nope i believe brandondan1 had it but sold it on his brothers car.

Comment

Working...
                              X