Some nights shots of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
    Id have to agree on the wheel thing. It looks like a CRX that belongs to a roofer working in my area. Tiny tires on big ass wheels.

Its different without the sidepanels though.
    come on say it you know you wanted to say "....it belongs to a MEXICAN roofer with a CRX"

BTW Honda ppl do not strecher rim tires, cause its really hard to strech out a 16X6 wheel

Comment

Originally posted by AndreNY
      BTW Honda ppl do not strecher rim tires, cause its really hard to strech out a 16X6 wheel
      good point, we use tires that fit. ha
      BEERTECH

Comment

Probably the best "euro" look car I have ever seen stateside.

The only thing I don't like is the deleted Roundels, but if you like them that way, cool.

Comment

Originally posted by AndreNY
          Id have to agree on the wheel thing. It looks like a CRX that belongs to a roofer working in my area. Tiny tires on big ass wheels.

Its different without the sidepanels though.
          come on say it you know you wanted to say "....it belongs to a MEXICAN roofer with a CRX"

Naaah. Most mexicans have more taste than that, the black mirror mounts would clash with the crown air freshener and "la raza" windshield banner. :twisted:

I'll save you the time andre, my Ti is "gay", there you go.

-Charlie
          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
          FYYFF

Comment

Nah, the guy could be Puerto Rican. Literally though, there is a roofer here with a reddish CRX that has some small gold wires with tiny tires on them. Ive seen it many times because he has been working in my area for over a month now, there was a huge hailstorm.

Its not a really mexed out ride until you get the "Latino Dreams" gold lettering on the back window.
            Im now E30less.
            sigpic

Comment

I want the Mexican jabs to STOP.

RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

I know you guys are getting off on this stereotyping, but I've heard enough. My dad was mexican, which makes me a solid half.
              And I don't come here to read this crap.

Comment

Nah, the guy could be Puerto Rican. Literally though, there is a roofer here with a reddish CRX that has some small gold wires with tiny tires on them. Ive seen it many times because he has been working in my area for over a month now, there was a huge hailstorm.

Its not a really mexed out ride until you get the "Latino Dreams" gold lettering on the back window.
                oo JEEZ there must be 6 milion "MEXICANS: living in Germany :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88

RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

I know you guys are getting off on this stereotyping, but I've heard enough. My dad was mexican, which makes me a solid half.
                  Dude, remove the jalapenos from your panties, it was a joke.

-Charlie
                  Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                  '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                  FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88

RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

damn you need to relax with that...stereotyping is stereotyping -- it is a joke

i like bean burritos just as much as the next guy

Comment

What if I ragged on your car as un euro since its an eta? Would that be fair? Your car is gay because only poor folks drive pos ETA's......

No that wouldnt be nice, and would be very disrespectful. I dont hold that opinion of you, or Andre or any other "ETA" driver.

My point is this, we all have different tastes. lets try not to fight over what looks good, what looks bad. I'm not going to bust out the ever cheesy line of "If you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything" we are all adults, for the most part, and i think we can govern ourselves just fine.

And Josh, you're personal tirades about the "stereotyping" are getting old. I respect that you wish to change the general consensus about people and their misconceptions. However, stating it with obcene anger and swears isnt going to accomplish anything except to make people get pissed off and try and fight you on it.

Now this thread has gone off topic enough. Lets focus in ANDRE'S CAR!

Peace dudes
                      Below the radar...

Comment

well said UNHCLL....everyone has their own taste and everyone has a right to their own opinions, but let's all grow up and stop with the negative comments. If people keep on bashing each other, members are going to get discouraged and stray away from this site.
                        Andre, are you going to come down to the Philly GTG when it happens?

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL

What if I ragged on your car as un euro since its an eta? Would that be fair? Your car is gay because only poor folks drive pos ETA's......

No that wouldnt be nice, and would be very disrespectful. I dont hold that opinion of you, or Andre or any other "ETA" driver.

My point is this, we all have different tastes. lets try not to fight over what looks good, what looks bad. I'm not going to bust out the ever cheesy line of "If you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything" we are all adults, for the most part, and i think we can govern ourselves just fine.

And Josh, you're personal tirades about the "stereotyping" are getting old. I respect that you wish to change the general consensus about people and their misconceptions. However, stating it with obcene anger and swears isnt going to accomplish anything except to make people get pissed off and try and fight you on it.

Now this thread has gone off topic enough. Lets focus in ANDRE'S CAR!

Peace dudes
                          Well put. Now, just basically, nice chioce of shots. It really brings out the best in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH!
                            well said UNHCLL....everyone has their own taste and everyone has a right to their own opinions, but let's all grow up and stop with the negative comments. If people keep on bashing each other, members are going to get discouraged and stray away from this site.
                            Andre, are you going to come down to the Philly GTG when it happens?
                            sure i will but make sure its before mid december when i start moving to Arizona

Comment

I didnt rag, just said that it looks like a roofers car nearby. I also just said I didnt like the tires and sideskirts, I didnt say it was gay. I also never said he was Mexican, for starters if I am going to stereotype I would at least make sure and get the nationality right. My 2 best friends are Puerto Rican and Cuban, they get so pissed when people ask them if they are from Mexico.

My Puerto Rican friend did put the "Latino Dreams" sticker on his car for a while, but only as a goof. The Cuban is racist. :?

Andre, they also are putting Altezzas on thier cars in Germany too. Are you gonna hunt some down? ;)
                              Im now E30less.
                              sigpic

Comment

^ ha, i was lookn at one the other day!!!!

blech!!!! as if the e36 treatment wasnt bad enuf, it got altezzas too!
                                sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Working...
                                X