Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my car is lookin low in this picture....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndreNY
    wow are you serious

in NYC i have to memorize over 230225423 potholes in order to make it everywhere
    Bahaha, same here, I have memorized where to be in each lane for just about every major freeway around Toronto. If I'm in the wrong one...BAM. :x

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
      If it weren't for the fear of SANDBLASTING the heck out of under my car...there's a private beach in front of my house that I have access to that I could roll my car onto the sand at. I think that'd be pretty bomb......
      Your car will get stuck in any sand depper than 4" :P

Sometimes I can barely get traction on dirt, sand would just be spin-fest.

Comment

would it matter if I said I had an automatic and I would just idle my way out?

just asking :?
        R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
          would it matter if I said I had an automatic and I would just idle my way out?

just asking :?
          I would give mad props to someone in an e30 going through decent amounts of sand.
          If you hit some nice soft sand you'd need an ix and boggers to get out :P

Comment

I was looking at that pic and I wondered if anyone would see my splitter on there... too bad I don't make those anymore... consider yourself unique, as you are the only one with one from me on your M-Tech2... 8)
            '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
            '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
            '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
            iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
            sigpic

Comment

AWWWWWWW You don't make them anymore ?>!?! Why not ?! Somebody was looking for it!!

Guess that makes it a "Gangemi Limited Edition" splitter then, doesn't it? ;)

Ryan you got an official name for my splitter? :P
              R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Sure, I sell them all as "G-Spec" splitters, if you want to call it that... 8)
                '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M3 Ryan
                  I was looking at that pic and I wondered if anyone would see my splitter on there... too bad I don't make those anymore... consider yourself unique, as you are the only one with one from me on your M-Tech2... 8)
                  Why don't you make them anymore, Ryan?

Comment

I don't know, thye just never fit right, and when I had a ton of them made, nobody wanted to pony up the dough for them so I said forget it. you can only run that at 3.5" of extension too, and there is minimal lip on the underside of the M-Tech2 to hold the splitter. I thought it just a little to risky. If someone really wanted one I would make it for them.
                    '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                    sigpic

Comment

I mean the ones for the iS lip. If I got a car that had the lip, I was going to buy one.

Comment

Working...
                      X