Night photoshoot in Texass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night photoshoot in Texass

Took some shots last night with Jeremy(jw_325ic). You can see just how fkin high my car is compared to his=/. You other e30 guys need to come out next time( you know who you are ;) ). It doesn't help that it rained earlier that day, but anyway, lemme know what you think!

91 318is

those are sick man..

nice lift kit...haha just playin man

looks good
    sigpic

Comment

I have a M-Tech II spoiler painted Zinno that'll be very fitting for your car Brandon

Comment

Lame .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Where do yall meet, i'm in Allen north of Plano. We need to get a big group together and roll deep. Maybe to that ricekiller meet.

Comment

Thanks. I got my lift kit straight from bmw. You can still get one from the dealer iirc.

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
            I have a M-Tech II spoiler painted Zinno that'll be very fitting for your car Brandon
            I'll give you tree-fiddy for it :D. I actually want an MT1, but I have to buy books pretty soon -.-

Teaguer......

bjhcamaro: This was in Jeremy's hood. I had to go buy something from him so we just took some pics on the fly. It was off of Parker and 75. A ricekiller meet sounds cool. What day is it again?

91 318is

Comment

im in plano off legacy, we met up at alma and parker for that. when and wheres this rice killer meet?

teaguer where you been

Originally posted by bjhcamaro View Post
              Where do yall meet, i'm in Allen north of Plano. We need to get a big group together and roll deep. Maybe to that ricekiller meet.

Comment

Ricekiller is in Dallas off of Northwest Hwy & Technology Blvd. Its over in the restaurant row area not far from all the strip clubs.

Its every Monday night @ 9pm

Comment

Been workin workin workin .
                  Hell I was at work till like 10pm last night .

Ricekiller meet is on Monday nights .
                  But I vote we go anywhere but ricekiller .
                  Even though its supposed to be ricekiller, hence anti-rice, thats all thats flooding the place is rice .

I'd be better if we could get together during the day on like a Sat or something and get some decent pics .

Comment

The rice killer meet was bad ass when it was in frisco I would go on my bike every week 500 plus cars mostly hopped up domestics. All the local shops would have these dyno wars, crazy 1000 plus horse power C6 Z06, twin turbo Cobras, even a twin turbo Ford GT. Some of the guys were on the TV show Pinks. The imports that were there were really good looking imports, not any rice crap. Then we would always go race, and these cars would end up pulling the 1000cc bikes.
                    It would still be kind of cool to still go to the new ricekiller meet though, a bunch of E30's.

Comment

Yeah...the Frisco shows were much better

Comment

Addison > all .

Comment

Oh yeah , heres what I was doing yesterday :

Click here mofo's .

Sorry no sound due the crappy camera I got from some douchebagg . :D

Comment

im free sat after three so im down. keep me posted

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                              Oh yeah , heres what I was doing yesterday :

Click here mofo's .

Sorry no sound due the crappy camera I got from some douchebagg . :D

Comment

Working...
                              X