Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a Bimmer......but german. 54K dont bother.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a Bimmer......but german. 54K dont bother.

never mind the white stuff its some religious stuff my mom did ito the car it is just a powder.

I ASSume that is a mothers day gift? I would bet giving her a Merc would be good for some "get out of doghouse free" cards.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm curious about the religious thing if you care to explain? If you dont want to/arent comfortable with it then by all means dont....
      -Jetta GLi

Comment

we needed another car in the family . i posted a while ago about buying a car with the family..we just share most of our cars...

my bro borrows my IC when he needs it, my parents used to use our camary, and my other bro has an ML (silver elephant i call it) The M however is out of the picture. its MINE MINE MINE LOL

My two bros, my dad and I got this for my mom we saw it yesterday cut a check and bam its in the drive way at 8 am just when my mom is waking up. Its just my way to justify making decient money and not having to pay rent I guess.

As for the religious stuff to be honest I dont know the back round about it but we have a sort of prayer for everything in life, you graduate school go to the temple, you buy a house you do a prayer, and so on ...so we got a car............and you guessed it. Its just the indian way of thanking god for the good things in life we have.......now which god might be a topic proned to get locked..but lets take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

hmm. that's interesting. my old roommate (just moved out on friday) is indian and I hadn't heard of this. It was very interesting though- he joined an indian frat, which focused a lot on tradition and indian culture, so it was cool to learn firsthand
          Originally posted by blunt
          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Working...
          X