Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 doors and metal bumpers never looked so nice (Lots of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dinanm3atl
    replied
    very nice!!!

Leave a comment:

• damith
    replied
    Rims

Nice set of wheels can do W O N D E R S!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• FL318is
    replied
    Very nice. What spacer manufactuer and are they concentric?

BTW, we need a FL Meet when the heat goes away.

Leave a comment:

• Lof8
    replied
    Originally posted by z50_Jumper View Post
    looking awesome, we need to keep the aluminum bumpers alive, Im keeping mine. I was thinking about converting the the newer vallance to get the cool lips on my car but i want to keep it uber old skool. (wanna cut me a deal on your old lip?)
    My old lip was pretty mangled and held in place with zip ties. It looks like you've got the old IS valence already - which is better than what i had going anyway (imo)

Leave a comment:

• Axxe
    replied
    Awesome. Slammed 4 door diving board cars bring back so many memories.

Leave a comment:

• vivalegreg
    replied
    old school e30s rock. diving boards ftw

Leave a comment:

• z50_Jumper
    replied
    looking awesome, we need to keep the aluminum bumpers alive, Im keeping mine. I was thinking about converting the the newer vallance to get the cool lips on my car but i want to keep it uber old skool. (wanna cut me a deal on your old lip?)

Leave a comment:

• Lof8
    replied
    Originally posted by pwagon717 View Post
    Yeh that car looks great with that stance. what size spacer are you running? I love those wheels too, i have a set of 16s sitting in the garage that im going to sell but they are 5 lug
    The wheels are 15x7 et20 w/ 1/4" spacer in the front and 1/2" spacer in the rear.

Tires are 205/50/15 Falken Azenis

suspension is Bilstien sports and IE 3'S

Leave a comment:

• Lof8
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
    I agree. Car looks great, but the missing headlight takes it down a peg or two.
    Its something I wanted to try. Its totally functional as the opening is directly in front of the intake and I tried to make it match the headlights. Its easy enough to switch back, but I like it for now.

Leave a comment:

• Lof8
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad View Post
    I want to know how is the chick on the rock behind the car ?

haha, that girl was looking damn cute back there. I was hoping this shot would turn out a little better than it did.

Leave a comment:

• pwagon717
    replied
    Yeh that car looks great with that stance. what size spacer are you running? I love those wheels too, i have a set of 16s sitting in the garage that im going to sell but they are 5 lug

Leave a comment:

• sticksdaman
    replied
    what size tire are you on they look perfect and what i want to say about the car has already been said.

when i first saw it i was like yeaboyeeeee 88s represent!!! but then i realized it wasnt cool points nonetheless!!!

Leave a comment:

• mitch500
    replied
    what suspention setup do you have?

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    vlad - lol

Originally posted by 87Blue325iC View Post
    Nice looking car - just noticed the front plate filler panel - is that just a cut down US plate mount? I like it - never thought of trying that!
    I think so, I did the same on mine when I couldn't find a plate filler.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Avus E30 View Post
    minus the fu raze headlight delete I say awesome look. the wheels are just sexy
    I agree. Car looks great, but the missing headlight takes it down a peg or two.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X