Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn Vlad My M3 Cab Pictures Thanks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Attn Vlad My M3 Cab Pictures Thanks

    Here you go VLAD you asked for a few shots . This car was built in 2000ish . I just installed a mildly moded s52 with an m3 trans and a 3:46 rear love it ! OH YA AND ICE COLD A/C as of today !When first built I wanted the stock look down to every detail well that lasted 8 years now I am off and running .
    Conversion is all steel and all factory parts down to the complete wiring harness from an m3 ,suspension and had an s14 for the first 8 years .

    link to pictures below
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ericzz/

    #2
    stunning car...nice work!

    Matt

    Comment


      #3
      beautiful car!

      Comment


        #4
        sexy lady in red right there sir!

        Comment


          #5
          You have any with a "very good friend" like Vlad's?

          :)
          '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

          sigpic

          Comment


            #6
            nobody tops Vlad in the "very good friend" department

            Nice rice ericzz!!
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

            Comment


              #7
              I have some very good friends but I do not share !!!!

              Comment


                #8
                very nice, wasnt this car at sigfest last year?
                '88 S52E30 | '05 M3 ZCP | '18 RDX

                Comment


                  #9
                  Just the way it should be, clean crisp look....rear headrests a must in cabrios!

                  Those Style 5's are best!!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I still like the other toy that you and son came in.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
                      I still like the other toy that you and son came in.
                      .


                      Thanks the F car is my sons favorite !

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by MikeK View Post
                        very nice, wasnt this car at sigfest last year?

                        I made the mistake of selling this car in around 2003 bouight it back in 2005 at a cost more than I sold it for but I am so glad I did .I sold it to Mike in indiana and he treated the car very well ! . I think he did bring it down there in Jersey ?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by BingM3 View Post
                          Just the way it should be, clean crisp look....rear headrests a must in cabrios!

                          Those Style 5's are best!!!
                          I think they look great as well thanks

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by ericzz View Post
                            I have some very good friends but I do not share !!!!

                            Whoa there big fella - I am married. Yeow...slow it down now... haha!


                            Na, in all honestly, you have a very nice ride there. Keep it, and cherish it forever, because if you sell/lose it, you will never forgive yourself.
                            '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by VAPORBLADE View Post
                              Whoa there big fella - I am married. Yeow...slow it down now... haha!


                              Na, in all honestly, you have a very nice ride there. Keep it, and cherish it forever, because if you sell/lose it, you will never forgive yourself.
                              YA GOT THAT RIGHT read my above text cost me 4k to sell it and buy it back once now it's ALL MINE !!!!!!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X