1st Annual Tail of the Dragon *PICS*
Collapse
X
-
thanks, a lot for that, i almost forgot about those photosHere is a link from us129photos.com that was out taken pictures over the weekend. These are from Saturday but Sunday was not posted yet... Enjoy !!
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/Thum...80983&g=00&s=0Leave a comment:
-
Good he got pictures of the ass hole on the bike, that passed me when I had the turn signal on and had started to turn.Leave a comment:
-
-
Well, I really would have loved to have been there. Sadly, the car wasn't ready, still isn't, but it will be, for sure, next year.Leave a comment:
-
-
I didn't even hear about this! It's alright though, my car is in no shape for the dragon (brakes) right now.
Looks like a good turn-out.Leave a comment:
-
it's ok... i gonna fix it up
spent less than 1 hour throwing it together :)Leave a comment:
-
I just posted fool :)
Too Tired to upload and edit more pics.
See... calling me Dinan... no one remembers the name heheheLeave a comment:


Leave a comment: