Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RobertK
    replied
    For those interested ZeeFoto.com has pics up from the Sat. morning run.

Leave a comment:

• dinanm3atl
    replied
    It is very nice!

I need my roof rack soon!

Leave a comment:

• jex
    replied
    Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
    That red car is STUNNING, roof rack and all!
    yep...It is a very clean car.

The pics dont do it justice.

Leave a comment:

• Fidhle007
    replied
    That red car is STUNNING, roof rack and all!

Leave a comment:

• David325is
    replied
    I love action photos!

Leave a comment:

• RobertK
    replied
    Here are some pics from the 129 site

Leave a comment:

• atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by rs4pro3 View Post
    We saw one semi go threw friday evening but that was it.

Yes we did while some of us were spectating Steve do a quick repair on the side of the road. The semi took up both lanes plus whatever else it wanted too... luckily we had to stop for a fix and not meet up with him down the road.... but that was the only one

Leave a comment:

• RobertK
    replied
    Originally posted by 86_318is View Post
    i plan on being at the next one, so if you (Atomic) want to say something then, i'll be there, until then keep my name out of your mouth please, i never did anything to you to be such a dick..........
    Honestly that kind of attitude isn't going to improve how others think of you and it will ruin the mood at the next event.

If you want everyone to let it go saying shit like that definately isn't going to help.

Leave a comment:

• dinanm3atl
    replied
    So I saw none and they say 1 before I got there.... It is not like they are just flying through there trying to take people out... There are warning on both sides that this is not a good road for them.

You also should not be going 110% through there which should give you MORE than enough time to slow down if you come around a corner and there is a semi there.

See you out there again guys!

MODS CAN WE PLEASE DELETE OUT THE FLUFF?

Leave a comment:

• rs4pro3
    replied
    We saw one semi go threw friday evening but that was it.

Leave a comment:

• dinanm3atl
    replied
    We like these Rally's because friends get together and have fun!

Leave a comment:

• dinanm3atl
    replied
    Kruzen... the tail sees far less Semi's then it used to. We were there for over 48 hours and I don't think we saw one at all.

You are being overly cautious and I bet have a better chance of hitting a deer then getting hit by a semi coming around a corner.

Leave a comment:

• Kruzen
    replied
    Tail of the dragon would be amazing to ride one day but I won't do it unless its closed off, semi-trucks roll through there and literally block BOTH lanes to save time when taking their corners, its caused so many fatailties for motorcycle riders and normal citizens over the years its not worth the risk.

Leave a comment:

• payney8
    replied
    wow you guys are really into the tail of the dragon. For me its not that big of a deal i live 40 minutes away from two sets of ranges that are longer and harder then the tail of the dragon. But still the tofd seems to be an awsome place to go for a drive

Leave a comment:

• atomic
    replied
    sundays pictures are on pages 2,3,6,7,8 but you might want to double check all the pages just in case I missed some pictures

Photos from Deal's Gap Aug. 19th Sunday - Professionally Photographed by Xtreme Sports Photography © 2024

Leave a comment:

Working...
X