My 325is, let me show you it

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jweb
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Looks the same as it did 4 years ago :p
    haha, theres a lot more wear on the seats. Otherwise its about the same.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    let me show you them.


    hahaha


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • GarrettM
    replied
    Color=Lachsillber?

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    you look so hot in your pics, if your looking for a boyfriend Ill be yours forever.

    car looks great. BTW

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Looks the same as it did 4 years ago :p

    Leave a comment:


  • ToplessE30
    replied
    Well when you do decide to, I expect to be hearing from you. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • jweb
    replied
    Originally posted by ToplessE30
    You're into bikes now!! WooHoo, sell me your e30 now! You know I've wanted it forever.
    lol I know, I'm trying to keep it and get a bike to compliment the e30 :)

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    Haha, that pic needs to be captioned "surprise buttsechs about to happen"

    Leave a comment:


  • ToplessE30
    replied
    You're into bikes now!! WooHoo, sell me your e30 now! You know I've wanted it forever.

    Leave a comment:


  • AWDE30
    replied
    that e90 is dirty compaired to the e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • jweb
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    The grey and the smoked lenses match well.... Now if we could only see way more of the car =\

    Leave a comment:


  • jweb
    replied
    Originally posted by TopOfTheLine89
    to redeem yourself make a 0-60 vid if your still stock, then post it in my thread.
    Redeem myself, stock, are you retarded?

    Leave a comment:


  • TopOfTheLine89
    replied
    to redeem yourself make a 0-60 vid if your still stock, then post it in my thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • jweb
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm3n528
    Good stuff Jamie.

    You up for Petit in October?
    Of course, I should be in an rv this year with some friends. I'm also heading up to Road Atlanta for an AMA race next weekend. I'm kinda into bikes now...

    Leave a comment:

Working...