My $153 BMW...On the road again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My $153 BMW...On the road again!

Took about 2 hours last night to get her running and driving after years of neglect. Now it purrs like a kitten and revs strong. Too bad the clutch it weak. Will be fixing it up to sell or keep - not sure.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Hope your driving it like you stole it !!! Because you did !!! Nice find and buy

Comment

niiiiiiiiiiiiice i love 02s

Comment

First dibs on sale. I'll pay the title price.
        srsly, I've been looking for a cheap roundie for a while. Sounds like an excellent road trip.
        Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
          First dibs on sale. I'll pay the title price.
          srsly, I've been looking for a cheap roundie for a while. Sounds like an excellent road trip.
          It's cheap and pretty rust free - but needs body work on the nose. There is also bondo on the drivers 1/4. It will become more expensive once i swap the clutch, reseal the engine, and swap in a new interior. Still has cali plates, too.
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Hell of a pic!

2002 goodness

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

man , you are the pimp.

pics of the turbo 02 please :-)
              90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Originally posted by german g View Post
                man , you are the pimp.

pics of the turbo 02 please :-)
                The turbo consists of a shell that has been sanded down to bare metal and primed and boxes upon boxes of parts. Parts worthy of mention - MSII, T4 Turbo, Callaway manifold, 318i injection w/ 40 lb injectors, 325i tb with variable TPS and pigtail. That's where I'm at. I've got 3 motors to blow up while tuning. I've also got early 6 rear seats and 320is recaos in good shape ready to go. It's got billy sports, eibach springs, 22/19 sways and poly bushings

Comment

that is gonna be THE shit, cant wait until your done bro.
                  90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

Comment

You and me both. when my house is finished it will be full speed ahead! New garage all to myself - 80 gallon compressor - and time!! I'm looking for 250-300 hp and ~2000 lbs. willing to boost up to 25 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by psloan View Post
                      You and me both. when my house is finished it will be full speed ahead! New garage all to myself - 80 gallon compressor - and time!! I'm looking for 250-300 hp and ~2000 lbs. willing to boost up to 25 lbs.
                      DAUM!!!!!

Maybe I can use you garage in the future

Comment

Originally posted by german g View Post
                        DAUM!!!!!

Maybe I can use you garage in the future
                        NP. I'm about 20 minutes south of you in pearland.

Comment

Originally posted by psloan View Post
                          NP. I'm about 20 minutes south of you in pearland.
                          sweet, thanks

Comment

Very cool projects you've got going, that boosted 2 will be nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by AlarmedBread View Post
                              Very cool projects you've got going, that boosted 2 will be nuts.
                              To be honest - I'm a little scared of how much power i think it will make.

Comment

Working...
                              X