• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axxe View Post
    Why not stick 17" HRE's on it?
    Im afraid they will look too big

Comment

Quote:
      When does the S54 go in?

I wish.. maybe eventually. Gotta finish the e36 first.
      I think he means into the E36? Isn't that an s54 in your sig?
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
        I think he means into the E36? Isn't that an s54 in your sig?
        Ah, I figured it was sarcasm as to when I was going to put hte S54 in my e30.
        Its going into the e36 right now.. and I was saying maybe eventually an s54 e30 could be a future project.

Comment

Hmm I dont think he was being sarcastic. An S54 E30 is nothing to joke about. So when does the motor go in?

Nice Alpine car, what a steal. Ha I thought about getting Sportmax's, but they seem to be springing up on every other car I see.

Comment

hey dude love it looks almost exactly as mine cept for the rims. Love alpina white.

Comment

$1300 what a steat for such a nice car
              Continuous For Sale Thread
              323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
                Hmm I dont think he was being sarcastic. An S54 E30 is nothing to joke about. So when does the motor go in?

Nice Alpine car, what a steal. Ha I thought about getting Sportmax's, but they seem to be springing up on every other car I see.
                into the e36 or e30?
                Right now, the only car getting an S54 is the e36. Im part-way through the swap. After I am done with this swap, I may do something crazy with the e30.

Comment

I was asking when the S54 is going into the E30, but I was just kidding.

Put the S54 in the E36 and put the old M/S5x in the E30. That sounds good to me.

Comment

Those 501's, are they +15? I thought they'd be flusher if they are those wheels.

-Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
                      into the e36 or e30?
                      Right now, the only car getting an S54 is the e36. Im part-way through the swap. After I am done with this swap, I may do something crazy with the e30.
                      Love your e36, I'm sure your e30 will look just as good when you're finished. My buddy completed an S54 swap in this e36 M3 over a year ago, I think he ran high 12's in the quarter....you'll have fun. Unfortunately he sold the car.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
                        Love your e36, I'm sure your e30 will look just as good when you're finished. My buddy completed an S54 swap in this e36 M3 over a year ago, I think he ran high 12's in the quarter....you'll have fun. Unfortunately he sold the car.
                        Arimani?

Comment

Working...
                        X