• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What offset are the Open Lugs?
    Trevor Ely
    '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
    '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Thanks for the positive comments! I admit that I kinda dig the flat paint especially since the original color is................................................ ..........

everyones favorite, Bronzit beige:weak:

And no, I'm not missing any lugs it's just that the p/o misplaced the key for the locks and I had to muscle them off and just used what I had laying around to replace them(crusty open ended lugs).

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528 View Post
        What offset are the Open Lugs?
        If you're talking about the wheels they are 15x7" et12. I do have some minor rubbing even with rolled lips but I'm gonna try and pull the quarter out just a hair and all will be well

Comment

Originally posted by village idiot View Post
          And no, I'm not missing any lugs it's just that the p/o misplaced the key for the locks and I had to muscle them off and just used what I had laying around to replace them(crusty open ended lugs).
          yeah, speaking of misplacing the key....

took my car to discount tire to get all new tires, about a week later I went searching for my key and the damn thing is no where to be found, so I went back and told them they must not have put it in and the response I got was "we would have givin it back" well no shit, but obviously someone didnt, cus it isnt in my damn car!!!!! They told me to just hammer a socket over it and try to get it off or if I cant take it to a shop down the road and tell them that "discount lost my key".... fags.

/end rant

M50B25tu

Comment

Originally posted by ///akeitra!n View Post
            yeah, speaking of misplacing the key....

took my car to discount tire to get all new tires, about a week later I went searching for my key and the damn thing is no where to be found, so I went back and told them they must not have put it in and the response I got was "we would have givin it back" well no shit, but obviously someone didnt, cus it isnt in my damn car!!!!! They told me to just hammer a socket over it and try to get it off or if I cant take it to a shop down the road and tell them that "discount lost my key".... fags.

/end rant
            I get customers at my shop all the time that lose their key. Good thing we have a variety of special sockets for just that purpose. I've had to do the "hammer a regular socket" thing before....not fun

Comment

Working...
            X