The New Whip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Whip

Finally found the new M3 after selling the Alpineweiss. Better in every way so far...can't wait to really get into this one.

Specs:

145k miles, 30k on 2.5L w/ an overall generally stock yet refreshed head(even though I swore I'd get a 2.3 this time), sway bars, hartge front strut brace, bilsteins w/ unknown very stiff lowering springs(feel like H&R Race), UUC short shift, euro grills, evo lip and splitter. Decent but not over the top sound system, drives well.

Cosmetically it's a solid 7 out of 10. Needs some paint touchup here and there but I'll get to that when the time comes.

Anyways, enjoy.

sigpic
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

nice
    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Are those Yoko AVS Intermediates? How fucking old are those tires?

Comment

sweet. Overbore block?

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post
          Are those Yoko AVS Intermediates? How fucking old are those tires?

Good eye Ben. They are 6 years old or something. I have a set of 16x8 weaves from an E38 that are going on as soon as I get tires for them.

Fred - What exactly do you mean? This was a 2.3 that was bored, as opposed to a factory 2.5 block.
          sigpic
          "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

AVS I's are badass tires! looks good.

Originally posted by vlad
            Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Ya, I was wondering if it was built on an overbore or E3 block.

Anyway, congrats! I'd kill for a 2.5L S14. :D

Originally posted by whysimon
              WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Nice M3, does it have working A/C? You need it with Diamond black.
                I miss AVS Intermediates as well. 195/60/14, 205/60/14, 225/50/15...they had all the good sizes. And they outperformed the replacement ES100 in every way, dry or wet!

Comment

Working...
                X