Comment

Originally posted by 318driver
      what?
      the 325i emblem?
      Yessir
      Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by 318driver
        Haha, Freehold is all house developments, a few farms, and the mall. lol

The first one is the road across from iron bridge. I took a bunch of pics all over freehold.
        I will probably be lowering it next summer, when i come back from my first year at stockton.

Your car is looking real good too, looks great up close. Have you seen the white Mtech2 cab around town too?? They live like right down the block from you. That car belongs to my mechanics daughter.
        Yeah, I've seen that around, green top? I think she crashed it a few months ago, really nice car. My car looks good from afar but far from good from near :) , it needs a little body work, I got the all the mechanical issues straight, body is next.

Comment

green top, hah, I think the top used to be blue when she first got it, but it faded and looks green now. lol. I Still see her driving it around, i dont think she crashed it. Its to bad its automatic.

I drove by your house the other day, and you guys got a great collection of cars. Your e36 looks really great too. I remember a while ago when i got my brown 318i e30(POS), that i was next to you at a light and i reved my engine. HAHA, that thing was slowwww.

anyways..... Its good to here that you've got the mechanics in order now. It deffinatly didnt look bad when i saw it the other week. Keep up the good work. If it looks half as good as your e36, it would still be amazing. Goodluck with it.

P.S. IM me If you ever need a tool or something, My garage is full, plus i can borrow from my mechanic(family friend) if you need.
          90 325is
          IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

thanks, same here, if you need anything, stop by BMW parts.

Comment

Working...
            X