Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My trip o Mars with the Bronzit Bomber

BUMP For some night pics!!!!!

Now ghetto shadow-lined, will do till I repaint and buy new trim since I'm sure I will destroy the existing when I try to remove it.

I love night pics because the bring out all the imperfections, now you can all hopefully see why I need to do some body work....

original post 09/02/07:

Well, I passed out around 11pm last night, weak I know, but that means I got up bright and early this morning so I figured I'd take advantage of the minimal traffic on the roads and go for a drive. Snapped a few pics along the way.

I worked on the fitment of the rear apron again and I think i got it really close to fitting how i wanted it. I also removed the IS spoiler, like it wingless.

Last edited by Hon2BMW; 09-17-2007, 10:59 PM.

AWS Gorillas

-For those who help defend others against wheel-snobs and their associated douchebaggery.

I want to trade my 002 wheels for the 501s now:D...anyone intrested
    Originally posted by NavyE30
    I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

That's one nice bronzit!
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

This car has rapidly become one of my favorites on the board, no contest. It looks great in pics.

Comment

what suspension are you running?

Comment

why does the front have a black lip? there is no other black on the bottom of your car. looks weird.
            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Daddy like.... a lot.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

I think that black part of the lip looks cool.

Comment

where'd you get the filler on the bumper trim in teh front? I hate the license plate holes.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                    where'd you get the filler on the bumper trim in teh front? I hate the license plate holes.
                    Don't know, it was on the car when I bought it. I might be getting rid of it soon since I ordered my euro plate.

AWS Gorillas

-For those who help defend others against wheel-snobs and their associated douchebaggery.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                      I think you can get them from BMP.
                      :: PNW Crew ::
                      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Is that the lower part of the Mtech you painted black, so it looks like a lip?

Comment

Your car really looks great, I can't imagine how sweet it would be with some nice wheels...
                          '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

I used rubberized paint on the bottom of the lip because its easy to remove and respray. In the past the bottom edge of the lips on my cars have always taken the brunt of daily driving (Chips, scrapes, etc.) this way I can simply peel off the damaged paint and respray it.

I've done this to all my cars for the last 4 years and it has worked well for me.

AWS Gorillas

Comment

Great idea, sounds like it's worked well.

Comment

Working...
                              X