Pics of m tech 2 side door pods with other side skirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of m tech 2 side door pods with other side skirts

I am about to buy the door pods, but I can not locate the side skirts. Does any one have pics of a car with the pods and like iS sides or anything. Does anyone know of some sides for sale.

geez, i can't imagine that looking good.

i actually got sideskirts that are just the opposite, I got just the skirts from Fil. no door crap
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

When are you actually going to be buying the pods? :)

What happened to the techII skirts that you were looking at yesterday?

New from the dealer, they are about 500 +/-.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Groupie View Post
        When are you actually going to be buying the pods? :)

What happened to the techII skirts that you were looking at yesterday?

New from the dealer, they are about 500 +/-.
        Allready done :)

They got sold. Tell me about bad luck.

I called my dealer and they said they are German only and they cant order them.

Comment

you need to go back to the dealer and talk to someone else. any bmw dealership can order any part from anywhere if its steal being made. its just a matter of time waiting on it to show up.

Comment

I just called and they said they could get it but from germany and it would take a long while, over a month. Plus the two of them will be around 600. I am still searching for some used ones.

Comment

I will probally go with the eurostyle one. I have heard a lot of good things about it, and is not too expensive.

Comment

Get them from Ian at BAV auto. He has the numbers and can get them for you easy. It was not long of a wait when I was going to go that way. I have some coming to me I hope soon - then my kit will be complete.
                '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

i thought that you couldnt get them any more. id jump on it if its true
                  NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

You cannot buy the install kit with them anymore - but you can just buy the skirts.
                    '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

What you guys dont think the one from eurostyles is nice. I have the oem front end and side pods.

Comment

Filip (Eurostyle) makes nice fiberglass stuff, I've installed alot of it.

His sideskirts are not the least bit compatible with the OEM door panels. His sideskirts either come as a shaved addon for normal e30's (looks like crap IMO, see qumis car) or they come as molded to front and rear quarter panels, with the door separate.

You need OEM sideskirts, or you need to sell your OEM door panels to someone (like me) and go entirely fiberglass on the sides.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                          You need OEM sideskirts, or you need to sell your OEM door panels to someone (like me) and go entirely fiberglass on the sides.
                          Jordan, are you looking for an M-Tech II kit? Or am I just blind and looked at your sig! Oops...
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

Damn, well i guess i will continue my everlong quest for the oem sides. I think i will try to go with the rear from filip though.

Glad to see you are back Jordan. What happened to the e36?

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                            Filip (Eurostyle) makes nice fiberglass stuff, I've installed alot of it.

His sideskirts are not the least bit compatible with the OEM door panels. His sideskirts either come as a shaved addon for normal e30's (looks like crap IMO, see qumis car) or they come as molded to front and rear quarter panels, with the door separate.

Comment

I sold it. I still see it, work on it, mod it, and drive it on a regular basis though. Works out well for me.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X