My e30 and intoduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My e30 and intoduction

My names Doug and i just recently joined r3v. i have owned this car for over a year now. this is my first e30 i have owned but have always loved e30s. I worked at a car dealership called car locators/ enthusiast auto untill recently i got fired. We had multiple e30 m3's e36's e46's m coupes and e34's, including a very rare e34 M5it. within a 6 months of working there my bosses finally convinced me to sell my audi TT and get a bmw. This car has been awesome. I just wanted to post pictures of my car to see what people think, suggestions and comments always welcome.

e36 sedan

mk4 gti

car looks great, welcome to R3V!

One question though, for the price of the TT why didn't you get the m3?

Comment

Car looks good, but with a detail, it would look great. Welcome to R3V. :)
      sigpic

Comment

well the story behind that is that i had the tt and i asked some guy on the local vw forum about the e30 and he said he wanted a newer car. so in a joking manner he offered me the amount i paid for the car plus the e30 so i took it. i was only 19 so i figured why not i dont need a huge car payment. before i bout the TT i was looking at e36 m3's but i just decided on the audi.
        e36 sedan

mk4 gti

Comment

Originally posted by kellie View Post
          Car looks good, but with a detail, it would look great. Welcome to R3V. :)
          thank you but the funny thing is i was a detailer and since i did that for a job i neglected my car. but now since i wont be detailing everyone else car i will spend time on mine.
          e36 sedan

mk4 gti

Comment

nice car! good deal on the audi. :)

Comment

sweet e30 the ie short shifter sucks ( in my experience) i much prefer my z4 2.5 to it. also why does your car sit so low in the rear? did u remove the spring pads or something? im on vogtlands as well and am a good 3/4 inch higher in the rear..

oh yea welcome to r3v
              Originally posted by ebelements
              Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

ps. you have the same exact tree in front of your house as I used to. I would always tell people it was blue but everyone thought I was crazy :)

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
                  sweet e30 the ie short shifter sucks ( in my experience) i much prefer my z4 2.5 to it. also why does your car sit so low in the rear? did u remove the spring pads or something? im on vogtlands as well and am a good 3/4 inch higher in the rear..

oh yea welcome to r3v
                  i enjoy the IE shifter its not that bad alot better than stock. but with the suspension i have subs so thats why it sits lower. with your car in your sig it looks like it sits much lower in the front do you have lowering caps or what
                  Last edited by only euro; 09-10-2007, 03:19 PM.
                  e36 sedan

mk4 gti

Comment

Nice nice welcome aboard

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

could someone help me make one of these pictures a sig. if so that would be greatly appreciated.
                      e36 sedan

mk4 gti

Comment

Nice car!
                        What rims are those?
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Rigmaster
                        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

they are 17x7 asa ar1's
                          e36 sedan

mk4 gti

Comment

What i thought.
                            They look good, nice choice. Affordable wheel and they compliment our cars well.
                            Yours truly,
                            Rich
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Rigmaster
                            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Very nice car. I'm happy to see these pictures, I know of someone trying to sell a set of ASA AR1's, this is making me consider it..

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X