gotta Love teasers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evo3 View Post
    Is the car driving yet at all? I'd like to hear some feedback on the H&R coilovers. Not too many people run 'em, so there's not too much info about them.

Anyways, good luck buttoning it up.
    i am running h&r coil overs, and they are pretty damn stiff.and you can slam the hell out of the front but the rear you have to almost take everything out of it and just have springs to get the rear right. but then again thats tucking 14' bottles on a e car so a i car its proabably more than enough low even with the adjuster collars in the rear. (this setup is with the springs that the kit comes with , i want stiffer. but right now i have almost no body roll.and you sure as hell cant compress the suspension by jumping on the door runners. i give it 100 a+'s
    1985 s50b30, 91 front and rear valence, e30 m3 suspension, advance design coilovers, GC camber caster plates full solid bushings alla round, adjustable rear arms, ireland sways front and back, ireland big brake kit front and back , team dynamics wheels, 24lb injectore ltw fly, intake , headers, exhaust, so forth so on......

Comment

Originally posted by nismoman View Post
      i am running h&r coil overs, and they are pretty damn stiff.and you can slam the hell out of the front but the rear you have to almost take everything out of it and just have springs to get the rear right.
      How much do H&R coil overs cost? Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by One21Two View Post
        How much do H&R coil overs cost? Just wondering.
        I paid about $2500AUD, thats about the best price I could get, I bought them from www.pelicanparts.com.
        sigpic
        '89' E30 with Euro S50B30

Comment

Originally posted by mck View Post
          I paid about $2500AUD, thats about the best price I could get, I bought them from www.pelicanparts.com.
          yea, I always wanted to get coilovers, but theyre pretty pricey. Maybe one day. Havent heard a lot of people running the H&Rs, Mainly GC, but nice project.

Comment

New thread has started, all updates will now be on
            sigpic
            '89' E30 with Euro S50B30

Comment

Working...
            X