Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DatUtahGuy
    replied
    That's totally my car's twin when I first got her many many moons ago. Nice clean base! Drop that beaut ASAP!!

Edit: fuck me right, I didn't note the OP date. Why has this thread revived?? no i'm not reading through 10 pages.
    Last edited by DatUtahGuy; 08-10-2010, 08:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chadthestampede
    replied
    gurls polarize r3v

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Bump of Irony.

Leave a comment:

• izthistaken
    replied
    Why did I just read this thread?

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Motion to ban SUICIDE109 for reviveing a fucking silly thread! :hitler:

Leave a comment:

• E30Nova
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
    Two. Years. Later.
    Seriously, wtf?

Matt

Leave a comment:

• M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by SUICIDE109 View Post
    Fuck it, burnout on them and drive back and forth over them! lol
    Two. Years. Later.

Leave a comment:

• SUICIDE109
    replied
    Fuck it, burnout on them and drive back and forth over them! lol

Leave a comment:

• E30FreaK89
    replied
    Originally posted by DCColegrove View Post
    Hmmm, Yes boys girls have tits..
    Now grow up and knock it off...
    Or we'll take you out and use you for auto-x traffic cones...
    On a wet track.
    that would be alot of fun!! lol, i think i would intentionaly spin out into them! haha

Leave a comment:

• delatlanta1281
    replied
    I for one don't need to apoligize. Kdub you have gotten less shit in this thread than most guys who post their rides with pics like that. If for some reason you feel like I have been mean, than read back, I haven't. As far as other people go, I don't see any difference in this thread than any other.
    Where did I say you should sell your e30?????? Where did I say that you didn't deserve to be here b/c you are a girl? The only thing I found annoying or jab worthy was you typing style which appears to have canged as this thread has gotten more serious (go figure!).

Get near her or any girl who deserves respect, and I will beat the shit out of you. Makes me sad that I am an e30 owner with people such as you guys on this tech. Grow up, go to school, and please do go get a chick on the corner that would love your money due to your horniness. If you want it that bad, they're there. And if you don't want a slut, then I would suggest you change your act because obviously its not working.
    Wait hold on....

Wow moron. I was merely stating that she's tangible meaning if she was being harassed by at meet ups it would be plausible to do the "beating." Beating the shit out of someone for the right reasons is mature enough. Think about it. If you think pedophiles such as those people don't deserve to have their asses beat then you're just like them who deserves an ass beating for being just as stupid.

And btw, I have a girlfriend. I don't need another one. If you weren't at bimmerfest then you wouldn't know because she was there and will be at the next.
    Ok so what are you saying? You pretty much threatend to kick my our our asses, now your saying tangable and plausible..... If we mean what we are saying, then you must mean it too, therefore if I show up to a meet or bimmerfest and your there, then I should expect an ass whipping, just like Kdub should expect to get harrased. I think you may need to go to school, and maybe grow up. Calling people names and threatening them isn't the most mature way to get your point across, especially in the internet.
    PS
    glad to see your girl is into Bimmers! Got an pics?;)

Leave a comment:

• FredK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DCColegrove
    replied
    Hmmm, Yes boys girls have tits..
    Now grow up and knock it off...
    Or we'll take you out and use you for auto-x traffic cones...
    On a wet track.

Leave a comment:

• Justin B
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    the internets are serious bisness!
    It is if you start talking about people in the way you were. Granted, it's R3v, people are fucking stupid, and talk shit all day long but where do you draw the line in reality? What's the difference between posting something on r3v, in response directly to someone, emailing someone, texting someone, talking to them on the phone, or to their face? When it comes down to it, whoever is getting the criticism draws that line, you don't. It's up to their resistance to whether they can shrug it off because it's "teh intarwebz, and iz srs bizniss" or not because it's still negative.

What I'm saying is it isn't your place to call that in this case.

Leave a comment:

• chucko
    replied
    Originally posted by kdub View Post
    wtf? and i'm not going to sell my e30 for a shitty golf you idiot. i love my car. and you can go suck yourself off. why is it so hard for u to accept a girl? im 17. im probably the same age as your little sister or even daughter for some of you guys/ and i would of never expected someone to post something so hurtful about me on here. Yah the first time i posted silly pics of me and my best friend with my car, yah i was asking for it i guess... but this time i wasnt. i simply replied to my friend and i get shit-talked about my boobs now that is really low. It made me want to sell my e30 just so i wouldnt have anything in common with you. Basically, i waited so long and looked forever and fuckin worked so hard to buy my own e30 and all u can do is treat me as an object. I thought maybe you would say bad and negative comments about my car i WAS expecting those reactions not hurtful ones about my body. I understand that everything i do say you always just come back and say more hurtful stuff. so im going to stop. i hope u find great pleasure in what you are doing. i find it greatly disturbing and gross.
    These guys should really apologize to you and I hope they do but don't expect it. This site is known for being as UN politically correct or UN kind as you can be. I think 90% of the guys on here are just joking not really intending to be hurtful, but as you can see things get taken too far.

Myspace soapbox:
    There's millions of douchebags, dirtbags, and petaphiles on the internet and many of them browse myspace for unsuspecting young girls or guys in some cases. You have to be very careful what you post of yourself on myspace. IMO myspace should be 18 and up, but that of course would not be profitable and won't happen.......well, that's all I wanted to say.

Leave a comment:

• Pedro
    replied
    just lock this thread already.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X