Basically I am new to the forum. E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically I am new to the forum. E30

I have been reading here and there pages of threads and I finally decided to post away my project.

I bought this 1991 318is for $800 as a daily driver. I took it apart and took it to the body shop for a not-so-expensive paint job. The car came out all right and now I am in the process of repairing and painting the trims, windows, and other parts of the car.

Without further due, here are four pictures of the car after It was taken apart. I will post more pictures as I go along since I would like this thread to be a good part of my life's portfolio. I have had several other projects in my lifespan but I never took the time to document it or at least have some sort of organization to keep track of the project.

Pretty sweet man, red ftw. Post up some more pictures of the progress.
    The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

Welcome to the board! good to see another South Florida E30! we just had a nice get together yesterday rolling fenders. check out the gathering section to meet some SFL people.
      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

No shit, I have seen you post from time to time but I have yet seen you at the meets. I know we were talking about another one soon and for the most part the local members have their cars in all stages of repair. So dont feel bad if your cars not done, just show up and hang with the rest of us. Looks like a nice project and headed the right direction. Congrats!
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

welcome to R3V

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

WElcome!

Looking forward to seeing the progress!

Comment

we demand more pics.

Comment

Welcome! Quite a rebuild you got going on!

Comment

Here are the pictures of the car after it got painted. These are not current pictures. Like I said before, I am working on the car putting things together. I will post current pictures as soon as possible.

I would like to thank you all for your support. I believe we have a great community here, very supportive.

Comment

Very sexy, what color red is that? Brilliantrot?

Can't wait for more pictures.
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                      Very sexy, what color red is that? Brilliantrot?

Can't wait for more pictures.
                      Yes, it is Brilliantrot.

Comment

Think again gordon he has gone to the meets. Sup fidel que bola contigo you down for sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                          Think again gordon he has gone to the meets. Sup fidel que bola contigo you down for sunday?

I think Gordon forgot. What is going down on Sunday Dj? :drink:

Comment

Overspray everywhere FTL... whats with people halfassing paint jobs so much lately?

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                            https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                              Overspray everywhere FTL... whats with people halfassing paint jobs so much lately?

Overspraying I asked for. The car had severe rust and I kindly asked the painter to overspray not only using paint for also clear coat. Extra clear coat will give me more space to work with when getting rid of swirls. This car is going to be my daily beater and road racer so I needed the extra protection.

Comment

Working...
                              X