Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mtech2 goodness, Rial wideness, & Alpine Heaven!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mtech2 goodness, Rial wideness, & Alpine Heaven!

Yeah I know the title sucks but the car is looking better. Ive added some new items to the car and went out after a wash and snapped up a few pictures. I have a few more items to add and I will have to lower the front just a bit more. But here she is as of today!

And was playing around with a new Signature......what do you think?

Last edited by Vedubin01; 09-27-2007, 11:16 AM.
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Pshop a black belt line trim around the car. looks nice but lacks contrast, especially with the black mtech1 wing on an all white car.

Originally posted by vlad
    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

teh sickness!

Comment

Luv it!

Especially the Spoiler

I'm not to sure on the wheels, but atleast they're nicer than mine.

AWS Gorillas

-For those who help defend others against wheel-snobs and their associated douchebaggery.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
          Pshop a black belt line trim around the car. looks nice but lacks contrast, especially with the black mtech1 wing on an all white car.

More than welcome to show me what your talking about.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
            More than welcome to show me what your talking about.
            No access to PShop otherwise i would [plus a few c'n'b]

The belt line is the valley region on the bumpers and the door sections. It would create a band around the car in black about 2" thick. Someone on here would be able to do this pretty quickly.

Originally posted by vlad
            Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Looks good! I do like your wheels in the sig better though :)
              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I see what your talking about. I do have some Motorsport pinstripes that will be going on the car as soon as I have a good day and someone to help me apply. Im working on it!!!

As for the other wheels, it was real hard to get rid of them. But trying to be purer to the car I went with some known name (rare) wheels that had some lip and gave it more of a euro look. Again the wheels will look better when I have the front dropped another inch.

Keep the comments coming, thats how I improve!

Comment

The car looks really sick, and looks even better in person. I am digging the mtech 1 wing.

What size wheels and tires do you have? I personally think they might look better streched, but you wouldnt be able to tell until your drop it like you want.

Call me crazy but i kinda like the amber turn signals and reflectors like in your sig. It will also add some contrast to the car.

Comment

is your front windshield tinted or did you pchop that? if it is tinted. goddamn lawd, thats some motherfuckin dark ass tint.

nice car!

ever think about black mirrors?

Comment

the wheels are Rial 15x8 and the tires are Toyo RA1's that are 225x45x15. I only drive this car about 100 miles a week and the tires are more set up for my style of driving. This car does and will see track time. No auto-cross but Chin Driving schools.

As for the amber lights, in person the clears look 100x's better. I did Pshop the pics a bit and it darkened them up a bit. And to add to contrast of the car, like I said there are the motorsport pinstripes that will be added. So the triple colors will break up the car a bit.

The front windshield is tinted 30 percent as well as all other windows. I do not recommend this to most people. It has its disadvantages! Its darker in the picture because of the contrast settings in photoshop.

Comment

Couple pics to contribuie to the thread. Great car BTW.

Comment

here is the motorsport stripes that will break up the car a bit.

Not really feeling the black stripe!

Comment

u need some sportmax rimz to set it off just right!
                            Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

looks waaay better with the black plus the drop IMO
                              Originally posted by ebelements
                              Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Working...
                              X