My E30 project, check pics please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My E30 project, check pics please

I bought the car a 90 wiht 170,000 miles, the car ran OK was bogging and shutting off. After a tuneup and MAF sensor it runs much better, sometimes it bogs now when cold

I bought the car after someone ran in to it and took off, the car was parked and someone just left after messing up the front hood
    Attached Files

the hood is off and the new $28 used hood is on, hood has some minor dents on it
    Attached Files

Comment

after filling and sanding the car is getting ready for paint
      Attached Files

Comment

the car is about ready for paint

wet sanded the whole car, took moldings off, and lights and lip and fog covers brake ducts etc.
        Attached Files

Comment

new wheels for the car

and on Monday I will be going to get some Ford Taurus skirts before the painting after I install them and sand them down
          Attached Files

Comment

for bigger pics and more pics click here

Jani

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

looks like a good start

sick of sportmaxx wheels tho what are your plans as far as suspension?
              Originally posted by ebelements
              Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

as far as suspension goes

a turner cup kit will be on order soon too

Comment

^ cup kit is extra soft. hope you dont plan on doing any kind of motorsports...
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

so its going in to the paint shop tommorow guys, Im excited, I do have the skirts on

I have the sportmax 502s in the garage, have the ssk rom BMA, cant wait to put the wheels on and the ssk

after that its suspension time

Jani

Comment

Working...
                    X