Smoked Ellipsoids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoked Ellipsoids

Just got my smoked euro ellipsoids in the other day(thanks to MikeEdler, great seller). They look amazing. I'm not going to put them on just yet because I want to gather all the body parts together and put them on at the same time. I recently traded my 91' 318i for an iS. My dad and I just replaced the struts, ball joints, control arms, and brought back the power steering. The car so far has been great and I love it. I'm still on the hunt for: iS front spoiler, iS splitter, fog lights, and an M-Tech I rear spoiler. I've already picked out wheels for the car and am just saving up money for these parts. If anyone has any of these parts for sale or know where they're sold please let me know. Enough of me talking, here's pictures of the headlights.

And here's some shitty quality pictures of the car...

318iS ~ 345iS
    ~Body - Smoked Euro Ellips, iS Lip, RyanG Splitter, M-Tech I trunk lip, 17X7.5 MB Motoring Revs, Adjustable Coilovers, Brembo Slotted Rotors
    ~Motor - E23 M102 Head, E32 M30 block, E34 M30 oil pan, 635CSI Trans, Custom Driveshaft, 2.93LSD ~ 300HP

Some things can be found here: http://www.abrahamsmotorsport.com/e30.htm

Comment

I was looking for a set too when I saw Mike had some for sale. Excellent job with the cross hairs. I was very pleased to have a set of smiley's let alone smoked ones.
      '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

I would like to see someone do these in a different color cross hair. Like blue, red, or yellow. Maybe even a half black, half chrome. I think that would be sick!
        '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VAPORBLADE View Post
          I would like to see someone do these in a different color cross hair. Like blue, red, or yellow. Maybe even a half black, half chrome. I think that would be sick!
          Step away from the bong. Chrome? If you wanted blue, you could just get the blue ricer bulbs in the high beams. Hell, I could give you the ones that the PO of my car had in there.

And so then the highs would be blue or red and the lows smoked?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's
            Step away from the bong.
            * agrees with this statement while hitting a bong *
            -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

What you should do is paint the top left quarter and the bottom right quarter blue, Loool. 3 front end emblems ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Spouch View Post
                What you should do is paint the top left quarter and the bottom right quarter blue, Loool. 3 front end emblems ftw.
                I've thought about doing that but then I remember I don't have high beams...

Maybe later
                ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

what other parts are you gathering?
                  http://bbswheels.blogspot.com

Comment

They are all posted in the first post. I'm still on the hunt for an iS front spoiler, iS splitter, fog lights, and an M-Tech I rear spoiler. I also have no idea about what your talking about making the lights blue or red? I like them the way they are and I'm not gonna touch them. Here's some pictures of the wheels that I will be getting. It's kinda on the cheap side but they are good for now, I'm not made of money. Thanks for all the replies and I'll post some more pictures as soon as I collect more parts.

318iS ~ 345iS
                    ~Body - Smoked Euro Ellips, iS Lip, RyanG Splitter, M-Tech I trunk lip, 17X7.5 MB Motoring Revs, Adjustable Coilovers, Brembo Slotted Rotors
                    ~Motor - E23 M102 Head, E32 M30 block, E34 M30 oil pan, 635CSI Trans, Custom Driveshaft, 2.93LSD ~ 300HP

Comment

Working...
                    X