A little more rare 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little more rare 318is

well i got the car a while ago maybe a year and never really posted here so here is my debut
    its a 1991 318is most comonly asked question is color... its oem mauritius blau
    started out as a slow build up but its getting to the point where i want it to be

things done
    UUC short shift kit
    H&R sport lowering springs
    Bilstein sport dampers
    suspension techniques 19 and 22 mm sway bars/ all new urathane bushings
    Mark D chip (redline now 7100 plus a bunch of power)
    2.5 mandrel bend piping (cat back) flowmaster 40 series muffler (woot for white trash)
    optima red top battery
    2007 compustar Pro 2 way alarm/pager
    plenty of new oem parts as im sure we all have done
    HID projector Xenon`s 6K`s with angel eyes from umnitza
    all red side markers... all red tail lights... smoked front turn signals... all done with the joys of tamia
    ronal Ls`s 7.5/15 un mounted just sitting in the garage without tires :down:

and oh no... audio

Digital design 9515 with and orion 2500D for power... so 2500 watts rms... its loud... and too heavy

so swapping out for a single 12 from digital design and a DD amp...
    alot lighter and hopefully loud

JVC exad head unit

and the smaller amp in the pic is the 4 channel and orion 8004

hope you all like her

noted wetspot in pants after interior shots.

Comment

Holy crap interior.

Amazing color, but put the flamesuit on for the headlights...really nice though!!!
      Reminiscing...

Comment

Nice color and interior.

Comment

head lights have always been the controvertial point on the car... i think with euro girls itll get rid of the wide eyed look... and maybe smok em... who knows

Comment

looks really nice. was the dlivered with this interior? or did someone swap it later?
            *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

its interior is stock.. it came as whats called a BC special edition a set of 318is's with some cool lil features including this interior. but only avaiable in britsh columbia

Comment

Pimpin interior . Me likes .

You should sell those lights already and use the $$ to buy tires for the LS's . :D

Was there originally a SE badge on the left side of the trunk ?

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

I like the exterior and interior a lot.
                  sigpic

Comment

just get some euro ellipsoids they will make the car look 10xs better.
                    1988 e30 alpine white vert 5speed
                    1987 e30 325 eta
                    1983 e28 533
                    2001 x5 4.4l
                    1997 e36 M3 Alpine white 5speed
                    1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

i like your headlights.

Comment

:)... lots of input...but i like the lights so sorry... and since i live in BC we always have lots of salt on the road and the other day i saw the first salt truck of the season and so imma leave them off till spring cause i dont want my purty new ls's to get salty

Comment

Tim your car looks amazing once u get your rims on and i get mine we deff gotta do a photoshoot again
                          Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                          Pimpin interior . Me likes .

You should sell those lights already and use the $$ to buy tires for the LS's . :D

Was there originally a SE badge on the left side of the trunk ?
                          yes the SE badge came stock on the car. Mine had one too but i removed it
                          91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

How is the compustar working for you? Did you do remote start?
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

This is very interesting, so 318iS' had special options from BC...wow. What is the "SE" for? Was that a stock emblem? I wouldn't think so....

If that interior came stock then fucking awesome, that is a super rare E30 right there...
                              Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                              X