Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanGillan
    Originally posted by BMWM5LOVER
    I heard it was 3" i may be off. Must be more like 2.5. yes Im running stock shox, until i can afford some new ones, sometime after the summer hopefully(its in my list of things to do). Ride isn't bad at all as of now. Bad Boy eyebrow, im rethinking...sometimes i like it, sometimes i don't. In temrs of rims, the rims i want (borbet A's, Brock B's. Rs's) cost a fortune. a fortune i dont unfortunately have.
    Blacked out front grill= No
    Blacked out Trim-Yes possibly

thanx for the words guys :twisted:
    I think bwanac (brian) has a set of borbet type A's he's looking go sell... talk to him
    unfortunately, unless he is selling them for next to nothing, I can't afford them right know. Need money for other shyt(summer trips)
    1991 BMW ///M5 .:Black on Black:. - Modded
    1988 BMW 325i .:Zinnebarrot on Black:. - Modded
    1999 Volvo V70R AWD .:TI Silver on Black:. - Modding has begun
    1999 Subaru Legacy AWD/5 .:Green on Grey:. - Modded Rally Style
    1990 M20iS Alpwhite II- Sold

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
      I heard it was 3" i may be off. Must be more like 2.5. yes Im running stock shox, until i can afford some new ones, sometime after the summer hopefully(its in my list of things to do). Ride isn't bad at all as of now. Bad Boy eyebrow, im rethinking...sometimes i like it, sometimes i don't. In temrs of rims, the rims i want (borbet A's, Brock B's. Rs's) cost a fortune. a fortune i dont unfortunately have.
      Blacked out front grill= No
      Blacked out Trim-Yes possibly

thanx for the words guys :twisted:
      I think bwanac (brian) has a set of borbet type A's he's looking go sell... talk to him
      unfortunately, unless he is selling them for next to nothing, I can't afford them right know. Need money for other shyt(summer trips)
      You're gonna need that money for new shocks. :P
      '91 318is
      sigpic

Comment

If THAT'S 3" lowered, you must have been rallying that shit... or 4x4ing it... or driving over schoolbuses full of kids.

EDIT: Black out the kidneys. You'll thank us all later.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
          If THAT'S 3" lowered, you must have been rallying that shit... or 4x4ing it... or driving over schoolbuses full of kids.
          LOL...car looks nice terry, but i dont know about the bad boy eyebrow ;)

Comment

lol it was pretty high.. Im correctign myself, must be more like 2.5 inches no less.... it used to be HIGH!!!!!

Comment

Car looks nice lowered, eh Terry ?

Now get some nice Bilstein sport shocks.

Comment

Go lower :twisted:

Comment

Thanx Rob. I WILL be getting shox for the front, just not sure when, soon hopefully....

ANd 808BMW, this is too low, our streets are horrible, i already scraped my muffler about 30 times, and I barely make it up driveways, and ramps.lol

Comment

Working...
                  X