few pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

few pics

shadowlined the driverside , now I need to do the pasenger side.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

lookin good tristen
    sigpic

Comment

I can dig it. Is Lexington anywhere near Charleston? I'm going back there in December...
      Reminiscing...

Comment

Lexington is in the middle of SC. But its only an hour away.
        sigpic

Comment

thanks , I had toback the cars up for the boys to play basketball and said ," that would make a decent pic" sorry they are so small , but I can't get the file size down enough without making the pics so small. you get your pipes together Matt? How is it?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TS87325IS View Post
            thanks , I had toback the cars up for the boys to play basketball and said ," that would make a decent pic" sorry they are so small , but I can't get the file size down enough without making the pics so small. you get your pipes together Matt? How is it?

I did, We ended up using a M3 muffler temporarily. But it will do the job for a few weeks. And its SUPER quiet. Now we are looking for the right chip so i dont fog the shop with black smoke
            sigpic

Comment

nice alpine weiss car , welcome aboard.
              :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by delphini View Post
                nice alpine weiss car , welcome aboard.
                thanks , I have been here for a while , and back in the day on the BEN forums , I just have shit for typing skills and don't post very often , I haven't seen you around here though , so it's nice to meet you. we need a SC cookout or get together or something.I saw a nice lowered e30 hellrot , that I haven't seen before this weekend , he was going the opposit direction or I may have followed . hehe.
                sigpic

Comment

Looks great, as always. That's definitely one of my favorite diving board cars. I actually couldnt picture it having plastics or euro bumpers.. the db's just look so perfect.

Oh, and when you get the '87 iS airdam finished, let me know how much you want for that chin!

Comment

if you need it it's yours , Ryan. I am so ready to put that IS spoiler on too. soon , very soon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X